28 ♡

I AM SO SORRY! ITS BEEN SO LONG!

I'm so sorry it's taken so long for me to update! I write a chapter and figure I can either add more, or take out heaps and I always want my chapters to be right for you guys and that makes me really slow with updating and I'm really sorry! Hopefully the next chapter won't take as long!

I'm also sorry if there is any spelling mistake or anything in this chapter. Britt hasn't been able to edit this chapter as she is away, so since my editing sucks, it might not be that good.

Anyways enjoy guys! I love you all and I'm so thankful for all the votes and reads and kind comments. You all are amazing!

Maybe if I set goals, I'll get chapters up faster. 75 reads for next chapter?

--------------------------------------------

Homework. What kind of person creates the idea of homework? I mean you spend 6 hours at school doing school work, only to come home and do more. How dumb is that!? It’s currently 10pm on a thursday night and all I want to do it sleep. I’ve only been at school for 3 days and already I get a ton of homework. I sit at my desk, working my ass off and thinking of all the things I could be doing instead of homework. Like downstairs with my family or skyping with Andy. My bed looks so comfy and warm.. Maybe I can just go and lay on it for a few seconds. No focus Bella, focus. Just a few more questions and the rest of the night's yours. I scan over the question, not understanding the math equation in front of me at all.

"This shit doesn't make any freakin sense!" I begin to come frustrated, ready to kill something. Just as I go to scream my phone buzzes. I sigh and walk over to my bed and unlock my device.

Jessicaaaa: Guess who I ran into!! *photo attachment*

I click on the photo and find a picture of Jess with Britt, Andy and Josh. Lucky shit.

Bella: Tell them I miss them and that I love them heaps! xx Except Josh…

I send the message and drop my phone and go back over to my desk. I slouch in my chair. My desk lamp is shining bright in my eyes, making me really sleepy. I actually don't think I can stay awake much longer. I lean on my hand and tap a pencil against my desk. I suddenly feel my eyes become heavy and before I know it I'm in a deep sleep.

I wake up and it’s still pitch black outside. My desk lamp is still shining in my eyes. My homework is still spread out over my desk. I sit up properly in my desk chair and stretch, before looking at my alarm clock to see the time. It’s 1am. I look down at my work to see what I have left to do. There’s still a whole page of questions to complete. I groan in annoyance. I take a glance at my mirror above my desk and see a reflection in it. It’s not just any reflection. It’s Matts. My stomach drops and I quickly swing my head around, only to find no one there.

“I’m just tired” I reassure myself. Maybe I should go to bed. I turn off my light and leave the homework that’s due tomorrow on my desk and go over to my bed. I slip inside the warm blankets and slowly look around the dark room. I hear a few footsteps but ignore it. It’s probably just outside. The trees are probably just hitting the window. I roll over and look in the corner to see a tall black figure standing there. I quickly switch my bedside table lamp on and look in the corner, but again there’s no ones there. Okay, that’s it. I’m not sleeping in here! I stand up out of bed and open my bedroom door and walk out. I go down the hall to Beau’s bedroom. I open up his door and see him asleep in his bed. I walk over to his bed and slide myself in. Beau rolls over and his eyes open.

“What’s wrong Bella?” he asks tiredly.

“Uh, nothing. Just couldn’t sleep” I say quietly.