68

It came to telling Josh and let's just say he wasn't very happy about it.

"You went and met up with him and he tried to rape you!?" Josh throws his hands up in the air.

I was sat on his bed while he was standing in front of me. I nod, "Yeah..." Josh began pacing back and forth in his room.

I quickly stand up, "Josh, I'm okay." I assure him.

He runs his hands through his hair, "Bella, honestly I don't know what I'm more pissed off about. The fact that he tried to rape you, or the fact you didn't tell me he wanted to meet up with you."

I look at the ground, not knowing how to respond. "I told you Bella. I want to protect you and you didn't let me do that! You've been America not that long. You don't know how Parker works. But me, I know exactly how he works! I wouldn't have said to stay away from him if he wasn't trouble."

"I know" I say quietly.

"You know?" he says, "Then why were you so stupid!?"

The anger was slowly building up, "I thought I could handle it! I thought I could get Skip to put him in his place. I never thought he would do that to me!"

"Well I suppose you thought wrong, didn't you?" he argues back, folding his arms, "You just couldn't help yourself. You had to prove that you're so good at everything and that you can handle any situation."

"No-"

"Yes Bella, yes!" he interupts me, "Why couldn't you let me protect you!? Why couldn't you let me do my job? What do you think I could have made it worse?"

I don't answer. I stay looking at the ground.

"Get out." Josh mumbles.

"What?" I look up.

"Get out" he repeats.

"Josh-"

"Isabella, I said get out!" he yells, pointing to the door.

I take a step back, completely stunned. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. I walk out of the room and look back at Josh. He slams his door and then the tears fall.

I start running through the house. "Bella?" I hear Andy call from the lounge room. I keep running, trying to open the front door, but it wouldn't open.

"Bella." Andy approaches me from behind. I turn around and hug him, crying. "What's wrong beautiful?"

I pull away and shake my head, wiping my eyes, "Nothing."

Andy laughs, "Clearly it's not nothing. You're crying over it."

I laugh and wipe my eyes again. Suddenly footsteps are heard coming down the stairs. Josh appears, "Wow, tell you to leave and you go running to my brother.Typical attention seeking." he scoffs.

"Josh!" Andy gasps.

I shake my head, "Fuck you." I open the door and walk out, slamming it as I do. The tears were still running down my face. Never had I actually fought with Josh and never did I think it would be this bad.

I walked home, crying as I did. Congratulations Parker, you ruined my mindset, my relationship and overall wellbeing.

-

*4 weeks later*

The past four weeks has included me freaking out at almost every single noise I hear because I think it's Parker. After getting home from Josh's a few weeks, I went with Beau and Skip to report Parker. We went to court about 2 weeks ago and Parker scored himself a 10 month jail sentence for attempted rape and for stalking.