5 ♡

OMG guys I'm actually sooooo sorry I feel so bad cause I haven't updated on so long!! Please don't be mad. I know I need to catch up. I'm sorry if this chapter has any mistakes, I'm doing it on my phone instead of my laptop so it might be a short chapter, but anyways. Hope you guys enjoy and I'm sorry once again.

Comment, Vote, Become a Fan x
----------------------------------------

We finally arrived at the house. It was about a half hour drive from the hotel we were staying in. I grabbed my luggage from the back of the car and went and waited at the front door.

"This place is amazing!" Jess exclaimed.

"I know. Can't wait for you to see inside. It's massive!!" I replied

The boys walked up to the door and Beau unlocked it. I dragged my luggage up the stairs into my room that was basically empty except for the bed and bedside tables that were there. Which was all I needed for the moment. I put my bag inside the walk In closet I had and then flopped on my bed.

"Umm forgetting about us?" Ben questioned. Lol whoops.

"Oh yeahhh. BEAUUUUUU"

"WHATTT!?"

"COME HERE DUMB ASS!"

"YOU HAVE LEGS. YOU COME HERE"

"Ugh" I groaned. I got up and walked down the hall to Beaus room.

"Now was that so hard?" I nodded

He rolled his eyes, "now what do you want?"

"Where are Jess and Ben staying?" I asked.

"Oh right. Well they can stay in the guest bedrooms downstairs"

"Oh" I pouted. "Can't they stay in my room?"

"If it was just Jess, then yes. But you and Ben in the same room? I don't think so. Sorry bells" I rolled my eyes and took Jess and Ben downstairs to the 2 guest bedrooms that were there. 'Dinggg' I grabbed my phone from my pocket. '1 new message from Aussie Andy'

To: Lemonade Girl
From: Aussie Andy

Hey LG, wanna catch up? You can meet my friends :)

I grinned

To: Aussie Andy
From: Lemonade Girl

I would love too,but my friend and boyfriend from Australia are here. If anything changes I'll let you know. If I can come, where shall we meet? x

I put my phone back in my pocket and turned to Jess and Ben.

"Hey do you guys wanna meet my friend Andy?" I asked them

"OMG yessssss" Jess squealed

"Ben?"

"I promised Luke I'd verse him in a game of FIFA, but you can go Babe" he smiled.

"Awww you sure?"

"Yeah. go have fun with Jess. I'll meet Andy another time" he reassured me.

I took my phone out again and looked at the message from Andy.

To: Lemonade Girl
From: Aussie Andy
I'll be at the lemonade shop with my friends x

I replied

To: Aussie Andy
From: Lemonade Girl
I'll see you there ;)

"Alright let's go Jess" I smiled and we walked towards the door.

"Where do you think you girls are going?" Jai stopped us.

"Gonna go see Andy at the lemonade store on the main street" I said.

"Well,okay." we started walking out the door.

"Oi Bella, invite Andy to our welcoming party tomorrow night" Jai said.

"How are we gonna have a party? we only just got here" I was confused.

"We know heaps of people" Jai smiled.

I shrugged and walked outside with Jess. We had our penny boards outside, so we grabbed them and took off.

It took us around 20 minutes to get to the lemonade store. I saw Andy standing outside. When he saw me he waved. I felt myself blush. Wait, I can't like Andy! I have Ben. No no no. Ignore it, I'm sure it's nothing.

I walked over to him and we embraced into a hug.

"Hey Lemonade girl" he smiled.

"Haha hey. This is Jess" I pointed at Jess.

"Well aren't you handsome" she giggled. Only Jess.

"Haha thank you. Guys this is Bella" Andy said to the 4 boys standing behind him.

"Bella, this is Matt, Dustin, Alex and James" he said, pointing to each one.

"Hey boys"

"Hi" they all replied.

"You got a good one Andy" Dustin winked.

We all went inside and got some lemonade and then hung out for a while. I checked the time on my phone '2:03pm'.

"We should probably get going" I said and Jess nodded in agreement.

"You boys should come to our welcoming party tomorrow night at my house. My brothers are hosting it" I suggested to the boys.

"As long as you're there, I'm there" Dustin winked. I can tell he's the big flirt of the group. I laughed.

"We'll come" Andy answered.

"Cool. I'll text you all the details" we exchanged numbers and then headed our separate ways.

"Where did you find him? where can I get one!?" I laughed at my best friend.

"Oh Jess"