13 ♡

Hey guys! Here's another update. Hope you all enjoy and I'll update soon :) 

Love you teeny boppers (Janoskianators will understand)

Comment, Vote, Become a fan xx

------------------------------------------------------------

Today I’m going out with Andy. I don’t exactly know what we’re doing yet, he said it was a surprise. After that kiss, I thought things would be really awkward between us, but it hasn’t. Everythings been the same and we’ve been acting as if nothing had happened, even though it did. I act like nothing happened, but I always remember, the touch, electricity, the feeling, his lips brushing against mine, the desperation to feel his lips on mine. It was all, because of… Him. It was all him.

I started getting ready at around 10, pick up at 10:30. I may be a girl, but it doesn’t take me that long to get ready. I had a quick shower, washed my hair and walked back to my room. Walking into my closet, I looked through my millions of clothes to find something to wear. I chose out my blue skinny jeans and grey paradise singlet. After drying my hair and letting it form waves, I put on my red converse and ran to Beau’s room to get his OBEY snapback.

“Oi! Who said you could wear that?” he took the hat from my hand.

“Me!” I took the hat back and started walking to the door, “Besides, you are now my personal slave since you sided with Skip, so I can do whatever I want bitch” I flipped my hair, acting like a total girly chick, and pranced out of his room and back to mine. I put my necklace, that Beau gave me, around my neck and then grabbed my jumper that said “aye he’s mine” just incase I needed it. I know people are gonna be talking about it and shit, but its only joke. To be honest I don’t care what people say about me. I took my phone off charge,  grabbed my sunnies and walked downstairs to wait. I didn’t even bother with make up. If I look bad, I look bad. Plus the boys hate me wearing it. It was only 10:23, so I still had a few minutes to kill. I walked to the kitchen and jumped up on the bench, dangling my legs over the top. Jai walked in.

“Morning Bells” he yawns and jumps up next to me.

“Morning. You back to normal now?”

“Yep. Still a bit bummed over Jess having to leave, but I’m sure you are too” I nodded in agreement. “I assume your going out today, since you’re all dressed and ready?”

“Yeah, I’m going out with Andy, he’s taking me somewhere but won’t tell me where.”

“And, you’re wearing that hoodie?” He asked

“Oh yeah, It’s a joke.” I said

“sure sure, We all know what’s developing.” He states

“No, nothing’s going on I swear.”

“I know you got the hots for him Bells, I’m not stupid.” He told me,

“Ok there is a little bit, He’s really nice and funny, and he has abs…” I blab

“Lol ok Bells, I get it you love him” the gate buzzer goes off, “Speaking of the devil.” He says as I buzz Andy in and run to the door, with Jai behind me.

“Hey Bella, Jai” Andy says as he walks down our driveway.

“Ready to go?” He asks

“Yeah, see ya Jai, don’t do anything stupid.”

“see ya Cunt, shouldn’t I be saying that to you” He said with a wink.

“See ya, Sassy Bitch out” I put my arm in the air clicked and dramatically turned around. Meanwhile Andy is wondering what the fuck is going on. I laughed, grabbed his hand and walked back up the driveway. We started walking down the massive hill.