19 ♡

Hey guys! Another update finally. I actually like this chapter and I hope you guys do too, but I think it's a bit shorter than usual. Update again soon :) 

10 votes for next chapter update

Comment, Vote, Become a fan

Follow me on twitter? @_galaxylewk

--------------------------

I stayed at Britt’s for a few hours, at 20 to 5 I got up said my goodbye’s to Britt and her Mum to thank them for having me and I walked out the door into the fresh crisp air. I make my way to the now dreaded house and I waited for Andy at the bottom of the hill so we could walk in together. There is no way I can walk in there by myself, even with all the boys I’ve lost nearly all trust for Beau. I’m frightened by him.

Within 10 minutes Andy showed up at the front gate. He came from the wrong way he must of been at one of the boys’ houses.

“Hello princess” he smiles and greets me with a kiss. I blush

“Hello” he takes my hand thats shaking into his and we go through the gate.

“Why are you shaking?” he questions.

“Uh, no reason” I struggle a smile. I’m not scared about Andy coming over, I’m nervous about seeing Beau again.

We walk through the front door and I feel myself tense up.

“Calm down babe. I’ve met your brothers before. Don’t be nervous” he reassures me. Oh Andy. If only you knew the real reason I was tense.

“BELLA!!!!” Skip yells and runs up to me, throwing his arms around me.

“Hey little skiplet” I greet him.

“Hey, are you gonna forgive Beau for hu-” I motion for him to shut up and change what he’s gonna say, “breaking your favourite mug?” he regains his words.

“Oh, um I don’t know, depends how he acts now” I try to act natural. I look at Andy. He seems a little confused, but doesn’t say anything.

“Good job gremlin” I whisper in his ear and nudge his arm as I walk past him. We walk through to the lounge room where I can hear the boys playing FIFA.

"Hey boys!" I chirp

There's a chorus of hey's but they're mostly focused on the game. I look at Beau who’s struggling to even make eye contact. There’s tension in the room.

"NOOOOO" Jai screams as he misses the goal. "alright I'm done. I'll order the pizza guys" we all nod our heads and I sit next to Luke.

"Is it just me, or do we have pizza like every night?" I giggle

"Aye Andy, wanna play?" James asks.

"Sure" he grins and grab the controller.

As they start to play I say, "I'm gonna go have a shower. Won't be long" I kiss Andy's head and walk upstairs.

I grab a towel from the linen cupboard and go into the bathroom. While the water is running I look in the mirror at my face. It's still a bit red. I feel over my cheek and tears start to well up in my eyes from the pain. It still hurts. I'm surprised Andy hasn't said anything about it. I look away from the mirror and step in the shower. I hope everything's okay downstairs and I didn't leave Andy to be eaten by the devil.

~ Andy's Pov. ~

After Bella left for a shower, I noticed Beau’s tension. I noticed there was something strange between them when we first got here, but I don’t know what it is. Suddenly, when Beau knows that Bella’s gone, he turns to me.