47

*Bella's Pov.*

"Shut up No way!" I shriek through the computer screen. I was still on Skype with Josh. It's been about 2 hours. Definately the longest I've ever been in a conversation with him.

"I swear, Britt was walking up the stairs and fell onto a homeless guys lap and he started chasing her. It was so funny!" Josh was practically pissing himself and I wasn't gonna lie. So was I.

"That is seriously so funny" I clutch onto my stomach from laughing too much.

All of a sudden, Andy comes into the view. "What's going on here?" Andy asks, but in a way as if to say, 'are you guys seriously talking to one another?'

"Well, I called to talk to you and Josh answered" I answer, wiping a tear from my eye and slowly catching my breath from laughing so much.

"Okay bro what's going on? Firstly you answered a call from her and secondly you're making her laugh like there's no tomorrow" Andy looks at Josh.

I look at Josh too and seemed different to how he was acting a few moments before. He seemed almost embarrassed? Or even almost jealous. Was Josh in a way jealous?

"Uh, I just thought I'd answer and tell her where you were before she kept calling back over and over again. You know the way annoying people do" Okay, Josh was back.

I could tell Josh was covering stuff up because some things got pretty deep in the conversation. He told me problems with his Dad and I just saw a whole nother side to him. It was completely different.

"And then I told her about the homeless guy incident" he shrugs. Andy nods and it goes silent.

I look at Josh slightly through the screen and see he's looking too. What even was this? I break the silence by asking, "What time is it over there?"

The questions snaps them back to reality as well and Andy says "It's 10:05pm"

"I should probably be letting you get some sleep then" I sigh. I, for some reason, had changed my mind of wanting to speak to Andy.

"Nah, it's all good" Andy objects.

"Trust me it's fine. I'll just call you tomorrow, same as today" I give him a reassuring smile, but he didn't seem okay with it.

Before they could object I say a quick goodbye and end the call. My mind was blown up with thoughts. Thoughts of Josh. He wouldn't leave my mind. My phone buzzes.

Andy: What was that about? Are you okay?

I huff and put my phone down on the table beside me, running my fingers through my hair after doing so. I was completely confused about my thoughts. Maybe it's just hormones? I don't know, but it worried me.

I hear the front door open and close the footsteps of my brother come into my room. Luke shuts the bedroom door and hear the walking continue as he stops on the balcony.

"Sophia is actually soooo amazing!" he begins to brag, "She is the definition of perfect and I didn't feel as wrong as I thought I would when I was with her. I thought I would back away from her because of the memories with Monique, but nothing" his words mostly seemed like a blur or soft music that I was actually paying attention to. I was lost in my own thoughts of everything.

"Earth to Bella" Luke snaps his fingers and I come back to reality.

"Sorry what?" I shake my head and Luke sighs.

"What's going on?" he worries. Luke drags a seat next to me and I sigh.

"It doesn't matter" I shake my head, "Keep telling me about Sophia"