50

When I saw Andy standing at the door, that was the moment I realised I officially hated surprises.

"Well I was expecting a bit of a different reaction" Andy laughs.

"Sorry" I said and wrapped my arms tightly around him. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to surprise you of course!" He grins largely, coming inside.

"I'm defiantly surprised" I mutter quietly.

"Bella who's at the do- oh" Sophia comes out of the bedroom. Andy stands there confused.

"Andy this is Sophia, Sophia this is my boyfriend Andy" my heart raced at the word 'boyfriend'.

"Oh how nice to meet you!" Sophia shakes his hand politely.

"You too" Andy smiles. I look at Sophia, sending her a look.

"I'll let you guys catch up" Sophia suggests.

Andy shakes his, "No no it's fine you can stay if you want"

"Nah it's fine I should probably be getting home anyway" She smiles reassuring that it was alright. She comes over to me and hugs me, "If you need me, I'm across the hall" she whispers before letting go.

In the time of watching finding nemo I had told Sophia all about what I had done. About how I had cheated on Andy.

"Bye!" She calls and leaves the apartment, shutting the door behind her.

I turn and look at Andy who is smiling, "Come here" he pulls me forward and crashes our lips together, a kiss we hadn't shared in a while.

This kiss was different to any other. Usually I would feel butterflies and sparks in every inch of my body. This time was different. This time all I could feel was complete and utter guilt. I had to act like nothing was wrong. I didn't want him finding out.

"I missed you" he grins.

"I missed you too" I smile, but only a little. If he finds out what I've done, we're finished.

"Where are you staying?" I ask him, making conversation

"Dad's house. It's not far from here" He tells me. I nod and lead him to the couch where we sit down and start a catch up.

"So how did you actually get here? How were you allowed?" I question him.

"Well it took a lot of convincing. Mum said as long as I get done what I need to get done and I can catch up on my work, I can come. Couldn't be more thrilled that she did let me" he smiles largely, answering the question.

"Yeah it's great" I lie.

This couldn't be anymore worse! At least if he hadn't of come, I could have gotten my head around all of this. But's he just sprung this on me, so I have no time to get my head around anything.

"You okay?" Andy quizes, noticing my sudden thought.

"Just dandy" I fakely smile.

-

A few hours later and me and Andy are cuddled up on the bed, watching a movie. I was in the most uncomfortable situation. I was aboslutely screwed. I wanted anything but to be here. The guilt was rushing through my body. I was gonna crack. I had to tell him before it got any further.

"Andy I have to tell you something" I blurt out before thinking about it.

"What is it princess?" he asks, concern written all over his face.

I open my mouth to speak, "Bella! I'm home! I have chinese!" but Mariams voice rings through my ears. I get up, quickly running out to her.

Way to go Bella, once again, running away from your problems. Wuss.