61

We got to the hospital in no time thanks to Mrs Gardiner speeding along the road.

I was in my panic mode so as soon as the car came to a stop I jumped out of the car. I ran straight to Jai who was standing in front of the hospital, Josh following behind.

"Jai!" I yell. He looks at me and holds out his arms.

"It's okay. He's gonna be okay" Jai calms me down as I cry violently into his shoulder.

I look up, "How bad is he?"

Jai doesn't answer, "Lets just go inside" is all he says. He takes me hand and leads me inside. Josh follows behind, keeping his short distance and we make our way to intensive care, which was not good.

I find Beau and the other two sitting outside a room. Beaus eyes were bloodshot and he was barely moving. I ran straight to Beau and hugged him.

"Be strong Bella" He says. "Be strong."

"Luke Brooks?" A doctor says from behind Beau. Beau turns around and mumbles something to Skip who's standing next to him.

Skip looks at me, "Come on Bella, lets go get something to eat."

I look at him confused but don't argue back. Josh is still with us, "Josh you can go home. I need to be with my family now."

He looks at me sadly, "O-Okay."

He turns around, but I grab his arm and spin him back. I cup his face in my hands and crash my lips onto his, "I love you."

He smiles. "I'll call you in the morning", I say.

He takes me into a hug, "He will be okay."

I look at him and nod, finding my last bit of hope that was within, but I didn't know if it was true.

Josh walks out he exit and I walk with Skip to get something to eat, not that I was hungry.

We sit down at a table with a drink and packet of chips in front of me. I just stare at it. "Skip why won't anyone tell me what's going on?"

Daniel sighs, "We just don't think you need to know unless it's urgent."

"But this is urgent."

He sighs once more, "I know, but until we are sure of what's going on you're gonna have to be left in the dark."

I look down in sadness. I start thinking of all the things that happened to me last year and how much Luke had helped me. I wasn't ready to lose a brother.

I don't even realise tears have started to fall until Skip speaks, "He will be okay Bella. He knows that you need him and that he still has duties to fulfil. He will