66

*Read authors note at end please!*

---

The next morning I woke up to a lot of noise downstairs. It was Friday today and me and Josh both had school, which I was not looking forward to considering what I found out about Parker last night.

I look next to me where Josh was peacefully still sleeping. Last night he stayed over. We talked and talked about practically anything until we fell asleep. To be honest it was kind of nice.

I carefully get out of bed, trying my hardest not to wake Josh, and make my way downstairs.

I walk through to the lounge room, "What's going on?" I see Sophia's suitcase on the lounge. Then it clicked. Sophia was going home today. I had totally forgotten.

"Oh my gosh Sophia you're going home" I say, at the sudden realisation.

She nods, "Yep! Homebound Sydney."

Jess and Mariam had gone back to Sydney after the tour which meant, once Sophia was gone, I would be left with the lunatics. Not to mention now I would have Luke moping around because he didn't have his girlfriend.

"What time's your flight?" I ask.

"10. Which means I really need to get going soon."

It was currently 7:13am and she did need to get going. Luke walks into the room and kisses the top of my head, "Morning sister."

"Morning." I reply.

"You coming to the airport?" Luke asks.

"Umm, incase you have forgotten, I have to go to school" I wack Luke's head, "You awake in there Luke's brain?"

Luke swats my hand away, "It is early."

"It's 7:15 Luke. It's not that early!" I laugh and shake my head.

Luke looks at the clock "7:15? Babe, we better get going" he tells Sophia.

"Wait, Luke you're not driving are you?" I quickly ask, knowing full well he wasn't fit to drive. The doctor told him not drive for a month, so if he's driving, I'll kill him.

Luke rolls his eyes, "No silly, I have called a taxi. I know I can't drive for a month, there's no need to kill me." Did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did." Shit I said that out loud too. Luke laughs at me and turns back to Sophia. "Come on babe, let's go outside and wait for the cab. Shouldn't be too long."

Sophia cringes, "Please do not call me babe."

"As you wish babe" Luke smirks and holds Sophia by the waist, bringing her in for a kiss.

I start to make gagging noises, which makes them laugh. I go over to Sophia and hug her tightly, "Text me when you get back to Sydney."

She nods, "Of course!"

"Have a safe flight."

I hug her once more before walking back upstairs to my room. I carefully shut the door, trying not wake Josh, but that becomes unsuccessful when I hear movement.

I get back into bed and Josh puts his arms around me and cuddles me, "Everything alright?"

"Yeah. Sophia's going back to Sydney today so I went to say goodbye" I explain. We rest in silence.

Josh groans, "I wish we could stay like this forever."

I nod, "As do I, but we need to go to school!" I try to get up, but Josh pulls me back.