67

"So why are we here?" Daniel asks.

We had just arrived at the park and I could see Parker in the distance. "Basically, this guy has a thing for me and I want you to put him in his place."

"Woah woah woah Bella," Skip stops walking, "Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean I could make things worse."

"Well, we'll find out if it's a good idea won't we?" I say, "Now I want you to stand behind a tree near where we are and if he makes any type of move or anything that makes you want to punch him, come over." Skip nods and walks away.

I keep going until I reach Parker. He smiles when I approach him, "Didn't think you would come."

"What do you want from me Parker?" I fold my arms.

"Bella-"

"Isabella to you thank you very much" I butt in.

Parker sighs, "Isabella, look I've liked you for a really long time and I think you are beautiful in every way. I never thought I would like a girl like this but babe, it's you I've been waiting for."

"I've been in America for like 9 months, no way in hell could you like me. We interacted like once." I say acknowledging our interaction yesterday.

"But I see you in the hallways and you blow me away." he admits. I laugh at him.

"All you want from me is to be in my pants and get exactly what you want. Stop with the bull crap" I huff and start walking away.

A firm grip is felt on my wrist and I'm spun back around. "I'm done playing nice. I want you and it's you I shall get! You are going to be mine."

"I'm not anybody's property and certainly not yours." I try and take my arm from his hand, but his grip only tightens.

"I see you Isabella. I see you when you walk home from school and when you go to work and when you hang out with your brothers. I know where to find you." Parker states. I feel my stomach drop. He was stalking me.

"You stalk me!?" I screech with a crack in my throat.

He nods, "For the past 6 months I've been watching your where abouts, trying to find the right time to approach you. and now, we're out here alone. What better place."

My heart starts beating fast. Skip, where are you!? Parker pushes me up against a tree and starts to kiss me. I move my head from side to side, trying to get away. His hands travel along my stomach. And I start to slightly shake.

"Stop" I say crying as Parker sucks on my neck. Suddenly the weight that was being pushed on me was taken off and Parker was on the ground. I gasp for air, trying not to have a panic attack which I could feel evolving. I dropped to the ground to try and calm myself.

"Don't you fucking dare touch her ever again! You hear me!?" Daniel yells to Parker. Parker for once looked frightened, but he didn't say a word.

Daniel picks him up and slams him against the tree, "I said, did you fucking hear me!?" He says louder.

"Y-yes" Parker stutters.

"If I ever hear of you or see you again, I will personally fuck you up myself." Daniel throws him against the tree and drops him to the ground.

He returns to me and crouches down. i was crying and shaking and still gasping for air. "Shh Bella come on, breathe, breathe."

I take big deep breathes and try and calm myself down. Daniel helps me up and slowly walks me back to the car. This wasn't exactly the result I wanted from this.