54

*WARNING! Ending may be triggering so if you don't feel comfortable, feel free to stop before the end*

After the show we came back to the hotel. It was around midnight and we still hadn't decided upon sleeping arrangements.

"Bella since James has got the spare bed in our room, you will have to take the spare bed in Luke and Beau's room" Jai tells me.

Oh great, I thought. Now I have to sleep in the same room as a brother I'm annoyed with and brothers who both have girlfriends.

I didn't argue, I was too tired to even think about arguing back. I just slowly got up and dragged my suitcase from one room to the other. I knocked on the door and Beau answered.

"Aye Bella! You coming in with us?" He asks. I nod and drag my suitcase inside behind me. The spare bed was a sofa bed and was all set up. I dumped my suitcase and got straight into bed.

"You're not gonna stay up and talk for a bit?" Luke questions. I shake my head, "nope"

With that I fell asleep ignoring the voices I heard around me and ignoring the voices in my head.

— —

The next morning I woke up and the room was empty. I got out of bed and looked at a note that sat on the table next to me.

Bella,

Gone to the gym. The girls are next door with Jess. They didn't want to wake you. Go join them when you wake up. We have a plane to catch at 3. Be back soon

Luke, Beau xx

I laughed at the note and chucked it on the floor. I wasn't gonna go next door. It was a lovely day in Toronto and I decided I would go to the pool. I quickly changed into my black bikini and put on a singlet and shorts over the top. I threw my hair up into a bun and grabbed a towel.

Making my way to the elevator, I was hoping I wouldn't run into anyone, but of course Laura came out.

"Hey Bella!" she chirps, "Where you off to?"

"Just gonna go for a swim. Need to clear my mind" I tell her. She nods and I continue on into the lift.

I go to the ground level and see a bunch of fans standing outside the hotel. It wasn't a big mob, but it was big enough for one of them to notice me of course. A girl called my name through the hotel door and I felt like I had to go over and say hi. 

I put my finger up to signal 1 second and put my things down, before walking over to the door and going outside.

"Omg Isabella can we please get a photo!?" One girl says to me nicely. I nod and begin taking selfies with everyone. Why they wanted one with the Brooks brothers sister, was beyond me.

"Can we get a group photo?" another girl ask, seeming very excited that I was in front of her. This was crazy.

"Yeah sure" I answer, "I'll take it on mine because I want to tweet it too" I say honestly. I take my phone out and repeat my actions from last night. "Say firework"

"Firework!" all the girls laughed at the random word after saying it which made them smile for the picture. I tweeted the photo captioning it with, 'Feelin' the love' and then got retweets and mentions from the girls doing the same.

"So who came to meet the boys with you?" A girl asks, "Did Jess?"

"Yep Jess, Mariam and my other friend Sophia" I answer with a smile.

"Is Sophia dating Luke?" another girl asks sadly.

"Yeah"

"Can you tell him that he's my sunshine too. And that I love him so much and that he saved me" she asks shyly. As she speaks Luke comes out from the gym.