iv

CHAPTER 23: Truth Under The Lies.

Last Chapter!😭

Enzo and Kana was busy sparring. Enzo missed slightly with the wooden stick making Kan grin, she lifted her stick quickly snacking his face. He grunted in surprise stumbling back. Kana took this chance and ran to him but before she could react she noticed a mischievous glint in his eyes. Her red eyes widened in realization but it was too late, he grabbed her stick and flipped it, making her go with it.

Kana yelped in surprise when her back landed onto the mat while Enzo is busy grinning at her above in victory. The sunsetting behind him.

"You tricked me!" Kana accused, Enzo just shrugged.

"I have no clue what you are talking about little wolf." He said, clapping was heard from the side of the columns.

"As much as that was entertaining to see you two lovebirds fighting we have more pressing matters." Raphael's voice echoed, Kana's cheeks flared in embarrassment when she saw Raphael leaning on a column.

He was wearing leather jeans, a black v-neck, and a dark blue coat that hit the ground, a black belt securing the velvet coat around his tiny waist. His black boots went up to his knees, making him look taller.

"What is it, Raphael?" Enzo asked, Raphael threw them to towels to wipe of their sweat.

"Something that I have been meaning to tell you, Kana." Raphael's golden eyes trailed to the girl.

She felt a cold shiver creep down her spine from his words and look. Kana thinks back to when they first met. When she was theorizing why Jackson and Raphael were edgy with her when she was new.

"It's about me isn't it?" She asked quietly, Enzo gave her a questioning look and looked to Raphael.

"Yes." He replied, he turned walking away to the pack house.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Raphael sat quietly waiting for an hours, thinking about his words he has been reciting in his head. Abagail rubbed her swelling stomach and Jackson stared impatiently at the fire.

They were currently in Raphael's room as he started to hear whispers in his head.

"Not now." Raphael whispered silently, rubbing his temple.

The door opened to reveal Enzo and Kana. They looked around to see the three already there.

"Sorry if we took to long." Enzo apologized, Jackson shook his head.

"Not at all. Now let's get into business. Raphael?" Jackson calling his name snapped Raphael out of his daze.

"Yes, come sit. You will need it." He murmured. The two gave him questioning looks but complied.

They sat on the lush couch next to Abagail while Jackson sat on another and Raphael sat on a love seat across the table. He got up abruptly and went into another room excusing himself.

"He's getting something." Jackson explained, the two nodded and Kana started to fidget.

They all sat silently in Raphael's room. The tension was thick and Kana kept on fidgeting next to Enzo. He seemed to be anxious aswell but Jackson looked calm. By his eyes, he knew what was going on.

They heard the door open and they all looked to see Raphael standing there with a old looking paper in his hand. He walked quietly to us and sat down next to Jackson, Abagail was sitting next to me and Kana could tell she didn't like that.