ii

CHAPTER 2: Introduction pt. 2

Raphael mindlessly walks through the marbelled halls. He was trying to calm himself, his Alpha was coming back. And he needed to tell him.

Now.

Raphael could hear the servants running around in rush talking to one and another.

He was back.

The Forseer sighed. At one point in time Raphael would run down the halls to meet him. They've been friends for years. They both helped create this pack as their own. But now Raphael orders the servants to bring him to his chambers immediately to talk.

No more stalling. No more avoiding. He'll have to suck it up and deal with talking with him. Not only was he a Forseer. Raphael was also Second in Command.

-------------

The Alpha sighed walking into the mansion that was his and his packs. But of course the halls and the house in general was eerily quiet except for the servants.

Raphael wasn't there to greet him like he use to. The Alpha sighed again at his adviser's actions.

Of course he wouldn't. Not after what he did.

"Alpha." A petite old werewolf lady said breaking his train of thought.

"Yes?"

"Raphael requested you to his room for a private meeting. Something has happened." The lady said.

"What happened?"

"Another glimpse." Now the Alpha felt worse. He was always there to help with his dreams. But he has been so busy.

"Of course." The Alpha said stiffly, walking up the grand stairs to Raphaels room.

Opening the door, warmth hit his skin like a warm blanket wrapped around him. He saw his adviser sitting next to the fireplace, he turned his head to the Alpha. His usual soft golden eyes were cold and hard.

"We need to talk."

---------------

Kana groaned opening her eyes, either she was super dizzy or they were upside down.

"Kana." She heard her mother said, but her voice was blurred.

"Kana." Her mothers voice hardened. More like a mother wolf with her pups. Kana wanted to laugh at her ironic thought but she was in to much pain.

"Mom?" Kana asked, looking around trying to reach her seat belt.

"Kana you need to go!" Her mother yelled, finally Kana snapped out of her sleepiness.

Her wolf started to become restless based on her alertness of an enemy.

"Mom?"

"Go!" Her mother screamed. Kana finally clicked the button which made her fall out of the chair.

Her mom managed to get out of the chair as well. As they got out if the car, Kana opened her mouth to say something but a low dangerous growl cut her words apart. Her mom started to growl as well.