Until We Meet Again

While the concert was fun, all good things must come to an end. The next day, we were all outside Canterlot High, right near the portal. "We really wish you'd stay," said Pinkie as she hugged Twilight. "I know," said Twilight, "but I have responsibilities as a princess."

"But hey, on the bright side, now that Twilight created the portal machine, now we can visit anytime," said Garrett. "Yeah," said Twilight, "Try not to think of this as goodbye. Think of this as until we meet again." Garrett then gave Sunset a hug. "I'm really gonna miss you Sis," he said. "Hey, you can visit us anytime," said Sunset, "maybe I'll visit Mom and Pop one day and Raph can meet them." I smirked and said, "Can't wait for that day." Garrett hugged me and said, "you know what I wish? I wish I had a big brother just like you."

"You'll always be part of my family," I said, "now make every moment of your relationship count with that princess. And never take the ones you love for granted. You never know when you might lose them." Garrett smiled and nodded. He and Twilight looked at us one last time, and then they both went into the portal, returning to Equestria. There was silence for a few moments. Then I said, "anyone want a pizza?"