Another Go At Friendship

Principal Celestia was not pleased with the way I fought Chrysalis, Tirek, Tantabus, and Sombra. However, Sunset defended my actions, stating that the four people mentioned were antagonizing her, and Chrysalis was calling her derogatory names, and I was stopping the bullying. Besides, I was just holding back. If I didn't hold back, it'd be a lot more serious. Well anyway, Celestia decided to let me off with just a warning. After that, Chrysalis and her friends never bothered Sunset ever again.

In fact, after that, everyone stopped picking on Sunset, which was a relief for her. She told me that she hadn't felt this much peace and quiet in a while. Sunset could eat her lunch without feeling awkward. Anyway, one day we were at lunch in the cafeteria, when this girl walked in. She had yellow skin, pink hair, sea green eyes, a butterfly hair clip, a white tank top, a green skirt with butterflies on it, pink socks with white polka dots, and green and white boots.

 She had yellow skin, pink hair, sea green eyes, a butterfly hair clip, a white tank top, a green skirt with butterflies on it, pink socks with white polka dots, and green and white boots

"Hi Sunset..." she softly said. "Oh, hi Fluttershy," said Sunset, "Raph, this is Fluttershy. Fluttershy, this is my good friend Raphael Hamato." I offered my hand in a handshake and said, "nice to meet you." Fluttershy kindly shook my hand. "Can I please sit next to you?" she asked. "Sure, why not?" I said. Sunset seemed a bit hesitant, but I nodded at her, indicating it would be alright. Thankfully, Sunset trusted me.  Fluttershy then sat down next to us.

 "I have to say Raphael, you were really brave standing up for Sunset like that," said Fluttershy. "Hey, someone had to show those bullies who they were messing with," I said, smirking. Sunset smiled. "Sunset, I understand that you didn't want me to be your friend because I would be bullied for being friends with you," said Fluttershy, "but I think Raph has seen to it nobody will bully you ever again. Can we start fresh and be friends?" Sunset thought for a moment. 

"Well, Raph has been my emotional support for the last few weeks, and we've bonded because of that," said Sunset, "and I'd say our friendship has worked out fine. I suppose if my friendship with Raphael can work, then I think I can be friends with you Fluttershy." In less than five seconds, Fluttershy beamed with happiness. It was honestly adorable. "Yeah, anyone that's a friend of Sunset's is a friend of mine," I said. Fluttershy smiled at me. "What did I do to deserve friends like you?" asked Sunset as she gave a content smile. And for the rest of that lunch, Sunset, Fluttershy, and I got to know each other better.