Raph Strikes Back

For the next few days, I kept an eye on Sunset. Anyone that tried anything smart with Sunset earned a death glare from me. Once they saw my evil eye, they backed away. One guy tried to say something mean to Sunset, I cracked my knuckles in front of him to indicate I would kick his ass. Hasn't come near her since. Anyway, I was having lunch with Sunset at the cafeteria. We were the only ones sitting at a table, since nobody would sit next to us.

"Guess we're the cool kids here," I joked, earning a chuckle from Sunset. "Sorry if the food's not perfect," said Sunset. "It ain't pizza, but it's better than algae and worms," I said, smirking. "Well look what we have here!" someone said obnoxiously. Sunset groaned in annoyance. "Bullies?" I asked. "The worst," confirmed Sunset, "They're Chrysalis, Tirek, Tantabus, and Sombra. Yeah, that's the Changeling Queen's human doppelganger." Yikes. Chrysalis and her friends stalked towards us. "You got some nerve showing your face in this cafeteria, Sunshit," said Chrysalis as she glared at us. Sunset ignored her. "Was that a delayed insult? " I asked, "Cuz I feel like you could have hurled that insult two chapters ago."

"Put a sock in it, Kermit!" Chrysalis growled, "Are you going to say something, Shitter?" Sunset still ignored her. It only made Chrysalis angrier, because she then forcefully pulled Sunset's hair making her look up at the bullies. One thing about ego-driven assholes, they hate being ignored. "Hey, I'm talkin' to you, bitch!" Chrysalis yelled in a hostile manner. Well that was it. I got mad, stood up, and forcefully grabbed her hand letting Sunset go.

"Hey, leave her alone!" I yelled. Chrysalis let go and laughed, saying, "Ooh, temper temper, freak. Are you like her bodyguard or something?" I glared at the human doppelganger of Chrysalis and said, "you got that right. And if I were you, I'd leave me and her alone. If you and your friends don't, I ain't holding myself responsible for the injuries you sustain." Chrysalis laughed again and said, "Beat the hell outta this freak, Tirek!"

Tirek nodded  and cracked his knuckles. He then got ready to punch me. But I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of punching me. I jumped out of the way and landed on top of the table, and Tirek accidentally took out Tantabus with just one punch. I then kicked Sombra in the face, and while he was off guard I pushed Chrysalis to him, and the two stooges fell down. I then did a backwards flip and landed on the ground. Tirek tried to punch me again, but this time, I caught his fist, and kicked him in the shins hard. Tirek fell to his knees, and I continued to crush his hand. He began to cry out in pain. I then used my head and gave Tirek a headbutt. And I knocked him out. "The name is Raphael by the way, don't you forget it!" I said.

I rubbed my head and Sunset looked at me in amazement. "Are you okay?" she asked. I nodded and said, "I was wondering when I'd get an opportunity to kick someone's ass." Sunset chuckled. I then looked at everyone around in the cafeteria and said, "alright listen here cuz I'm only going to say this once. You've all let your anger out on Sunset Shimmer long enough! And I think you've gone too far with this bullying! So from now on, if any of you ever try to mess with Sunset by belittling her or physically threatening her ever again, you all answer to me, yours truly, Raphael! You so much as harm her, and you're history. Let these 4 chumps be an example. Do I make myself clear?" Everyone nodded and said yes. "Good," I said, "cuz I got a lot of repressed anger to take out, and if you want to test me, please be my guest." I then sat down. That wopper headache I was trying to ignore came back with a vengeance. Principal Celestia then walked in and said, "Raphael what have you got to say for yourself?" I looked at her and said, "nobody wins with a headbutt."