Nightmares and Feelings

It was a week before Garrett was to escape prison. During this time, I started to develop feelings for Sunset. And she would always smile at me. One night, I was sitting next to Sunset's bed, keeping an eye on Sunset as she slept. It was a Friday night. I was about ready to begin my meditation, when Sunset began to move in her sleep. Then she began to talk in her sleep. Or in this case, scream. She screamed, "No, no, no, NO!!! NO!!! PLEASE, DON'T HURT HIM!!! NO!!!!!"

I leapt up, and tried to wake Sunset up. "Sunset, Sunset, wake up!" I said, carefully grabbing her shoulders. Sunset then opened her eyes, breathing intensely. "You okay?" I asked. In response, Sunset hugged me tightly, and cried. I sat on her bed and held her in my arms. "Hey, I'm here..." I softly said, gently stroking her fiery red hair. She looked into my emerald green eyes, stroking my cheeks. "Oh thank God you're here..." she emotionally said. "You scared the hell out of me Sunset," I said, "you were screaming bloody murder!" 

"I'm sorry," Sunset said in a hoarse voice, "I... I had a nightmare... Maybe an amalgamation of that and a night-terror..." She breathed even more, and I put my arm around her. "You want to talk about it?" I offered. Sunset hesitated for a minute, then said, "in my nightmare, I dreamt I was trapped in my own body, as the demon took over my body, I was a prisoner and was forced to watch as the demon killed my friends, Princess Twilight, Garrett, and then she killed you..." Tears came down her eyes even more. I hugged her more. "Hey, it was only a dream," I said, "I have nightmares too..." Sunset stroked my chest and said, "I don't want to lose you Raph." I kissed her forehead and said, "I'm not leaving you anytime soon, and that's a promise." 

Sunset smiled at me, then looked down, blushing, and asked, "Raph, can you please sleep with me? I don't want to sleep alone..." I rubbed the back of my neck and said, "Eh, sure... But I'm gonna admit, I ain't slept with a woman before... Hell, it's been years since I slept on a bed..." Sunset smiled and moved over for room. I then got on the bed, lying down. Sunset laid on my chest, covering us with blankets. She cuddled on me. This felt... Nice... "Raph?" asked Sunset. "Yeah?" I responded. "There's something I want to ask you," she said. "Ask away," I said. "Do you like me?" asked Sunset, "Like as more than a friend?" 

"Romantically?" I asked. Sunset nodded. "I'm going to be completely honest," I said, "do you remember when I cried on my birthday, and I poured my entire heart out to you, and you comforted me?" Sunset nodded again. "I realized then that I had feelings for you," I confessed, "so to answer your question Sunset... Yeah, I like you, romantically." Sunset smiled and said, "I'm in love with you too Raphael. You're my hero and my redemption. I want to be with you." I smiled and said, "Well then, I am yours, my love..." Sunset then kissed me on the lips. The kiss felt sweet. I liked it. Sunset looked at me and said, "I love you Raphael Hamato..." 

"And I love you too, Sunset Shimmer," I responded, kissing her back. Sunset then fell asleep on me. We slept together the entire night. The next morning, I slowly woke up, Sunset still sleeping on me. She then went, "Mmmmmm....." And she slowly opened her cyan eyes, looking at me and smiling. "Morning babe," I said, smiling. "Morning to you too big guy," responded Sunset. "How'd you sleep?" I asked. "I had no more nightmares," said Sunset. "Well that's good." I said, smiling. We kissed again. "Hey, there's no school today," said Sunset, "want to do anything today? Maybe catch a movie?" I shrugged and said, "Sure. I'd be happy to spend time with my girlfriend." And that's how Sunset and I ended up together.