Drink and a Discord, Two Bits!

It was a year after I rescued Princess Celestia from Queen Chrysalis. As the Nightwatcher, I stopped the usual bad guys, protecting the innocents at night. I fought hard, but not as badly as when I eradicated The Foot Clan. It was another night, and I'd stopped a convenience store robbery. The clerk let me have anything on the house. So I got an alcoholic soda. I was on the rooftop, and I raised my bottle to my brothers and Splinter. And to April, Karai, and Casey. "I miss you guys," I said as I then opened up my bottle and drank my hard soda. A few minutes later, this weird chimeric creature popped up out of nowhere.

"Ah, there you are!" he said

"Ah, there you are!" he said. This weird-looking creature sounded like Q from Star Trek. I looked at my drink, wondering what the hell I was drinking, then I looked at the weird creature, wondering if what I was seeing was actually real. "Who the shell are you?" I asked. "Ha! Turtle puns. I like you, Raph." he chuckled, "the name's Discord. Spirit of chaos and disharmony. I make things illogical for mischief's sake alone. I'm like that imp that pesters Superman whose name would be too hard to pronounce for any readers at home." I looked at Discord and said, "I see... What are you doing here? And how do you know my name?" 

"I thought you'd never ask, Raphie!" Discord said flamboyantly. I scowled and said, "don't call me Raphie." Discord chuckled and stretched my mouth to a smile and said, "You should smile more, Grumpy Bear." I was ready to elbow him in the gut, but Discord made his body disappear. "I know what you're thinking," teased Discord, "Oh you're such a tease, Discord! All joking aside, I'm an ally to Princess Celestia." I looked at Discord and asked, "You are?" He nodded and said, "Well, she and I are frenemies, but I help her when it's convenient. She told me about you, and she needs your help, Nightwatcher." 

 "She does?" I asked, remembering my promise to her, "how important is it? Is it an end of the world crisis?" Discord smirked and said, "That's for me and Celestia to know, and for you to find out." I nodded and said, "Alright, I'll come. But let me finish this drink." As I finished my hard soda, Discord said, "By all means. It'd be a shame to waste a drink." Once I was finished with my drink, Discord asked, "You gonna finish that?" He took the glass bottle and ate it. He belched and said, "Hard soda. Nice choice. Ready?" I put on my helmet and said, "Ready. Let's do this." Discord did an imitation of Ben Affleck's Batman and said, "Tell me, do you bleed? You will." He took my hand and said, "Let's go." He snapped his fingers, and we disappeared.