Enter The Dazzlings

You know that band Fluttershy was talking about? Yeah, the band's called The Rainbooms. Interesting name. Anyway, Rainbow's the lead singer and guitarist, Fluttershy is the tambourine player, Applejack is the bass player, Pinkie's the drummer, and Rarity plays the keytar, which is some sort of combo of a keyboard and a guitar. Sunset and I agree, they're awesome. Even I'm humming the songs. There is a problem though... Rainbow's ego. She's calling it "her band," much to everyone's annoyance; and when Fluttershy suggests singing a song she wrote, Dash prefers singing her own songs like "Awesome As I Wanna Be." This is especially a problem since Fluttershy really wants to ask Dash out, though she's too shy to admit. Rainbow's cockiness reminds me of myself when I was younger and jealous of Leo when he was leader. 

Anyway, the school's doing a musical showcase to raise money for after school programs. I like that. I'm with Sunset and the Rainbooms in the practice room, listening to them practice. They're great as always. Me, I'm writing lyrics to a song. I showed it to Sunset. "Yo, it's the green machine," read Sunset, "gonna rock the town without being seen... This is a catchy rap, babe." I smiled and said, "Thanks babe. You girls are awesome!"

 "Thanks Raph," said Dash, "we're totally gonna kill it at the showcase!" Fluttershy nervously said, "Perhaps at the showcase, we could sing one of the songs I wrote." Dash shrugged and said, "Eh, maybe... We just gotta look awesome!" Suddenly, the intercom announced, "Sunset Shimmer, please report to the principal's office." Sunset stood up and said, "Gotta go big guy. Gonna show some new students around." I smiled and said, "Go get em, tiger. See you at lunch." She kissed me on the cheeks and left. I smiled and sighed. "You two make an adorable couple darling," said Rarity. "Thanks Rarity," I said, "you girls want to read a song I wrote?" I showed them the lyrics to my "Ninja Rap," impressing them.

Later, it was lunchtime. I was sitting with the girls, waiting for my girlfriend. She came in, but with a puzzled look on her face.  "Hey babe," I said, smiling. "Hey Big Guy," she responded, sitting next to me. "You alright?" I asked. "It's those three new girls," said Sunset, "something felt weird about them..."  I raised an eyebrow and asked, "Like what?" Sunset picked at her food and said, "Their names are Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, Sonata Dusk. They had these pendants that they were really attached to. And I mean really attached to. Something about them is off putting... But I just can't put my finger on it..." Suddenly, the three girls Sunset mentioned walked in, and they started singing. 

As they sang, they gave off this green mist that caused everyone to get angry and mean, and argue! Basically me when I was younger and hot-headed. Once they were done singing, everyone was arguing and yelling at each other. Everyone except me, Sunset, and The Rainbooms. "What the shell is going on?" I asked, "Did those three just manipulate everyone into arguing and turning the musical showcase into a Battle of the Bands?" 

"Yep!" Pinkie said. "And seriously? What the shell?" asked Applejack. I saw the green mist being absorbed into the three girls. "That's what's wrong about them!" said Sunset, "we gotta tell the principals!" But they were brainwashed by The Dazzlings too. Oh boy, we're in serious trouble. We're gonna need help. Like, Princess Twilight's help.