scene 30

"Hyungie?"

Seokjin didn't look back. His feet dangled as he sat on the ledge of the roof top. He felt cold wind hit his face, his eyes trailing across the sea of lights.

"Hyung, let's go back inside."

"Leave me for a while Jimin."

"Hyung, you've been here for hours, please come down."

Seokjin didn't take a look. He didn't react. Simply looking out, he heard a sigh from the younger before footsteps. He knew the younger has left after hearing the door close.

Seokjin's mind wandered.

He saw how his dongsaengs continuously try to make him feel better. He saw how they would cook him food. He saw how they involved him in hang outs, maybe dinner out or a simple movie night. He saw all those efforts.

But as much as he saw those efforts, he saw how they treated him. How they treated him like a he was fragile. Like a delicate object. Careful with how they held him, how they talked with him. It was as if they knew he can breakdown if they did something carelessly.

He hated it.

He didn't hate their efforts. He hated the fact that it had no effect at all. He wasn't getting any worse, which seemed to sound good. But he wasn't getting better either.

It was like he was stuck in the middle. Like the molecules of water in a freezer, slowly solidifying as the molecules slow down from moving 'til it stopped moving at all.

Not only was he the one who stopped moving. The voices stopped talking, as if it stopped alongside with his life. Was ig good? Heck, it didn't stop. He left him hanging, in a constant feeling. He was dreading to feel something. But it just stopped coming. There he felt what numbness really was.

He hated that all those efforts, how much the others tried, yet it doesn't seem to pay off. Seokjin tried to corporate. Maybe a laugh in between, a simple smile can just change everything. But none. Not a single thing. No progress at all.

He looked at his swaying feet and how it moved freely. He looked at the ground several storeys below him. Street lamps gave light to the road beneath him.

His eyebrows furrowed. Out of nowhere, he felt him coming back to reality. It was like, the demons started moving again.

A thought made him think and tilt his head.

Should I?

"Jimin did say to come down."

You're right.

Seokjin sighed.

"If no one stops you guys from continuously feeding my mind my mind with such thoughts," He started, looking out to nothing in particular.

"I'm going to wing this."