scene 2

"I'll be going now hyung."

"Okay, don't stay out too late."

Seokjin sighed when he heard a murmur from his roommate, the sound of the closing door followed shortly.

He was alone once again. Yoongi followed behind Namjoon and Hoseok to the studio. Probably working on something. Jimin, Taehyung. and Jungkook left a few hours ago, God knows where those three went.

His thought trailed to his roommate. His roommate who came to Seokjin, who trusts Seokjin with everything. His roommate who didn't see Seokjin as a friend, but as a brother, perhaps and fatherly figure as well. Seokjin is someone who Yoongi depends on. Seokjin was the only person Yoongi depends on. He doesn't know how he would repay Seokjin, for everything he has done for him. All he could do is to try and show how much Seokjin is important to him and of course, to them.

But of course, Seokjin doesn't see that.

Seokjin won't risk anything. He won't risk letting his roommate know. He was the closest to know what has been going on, not like anything is going on at all, but he didn't want his younger knowing the tea. Atleast he still had humor after all.

He grabbed a pen, the stack of sticky notes, and walked towards the board that hung from the wall, just above his bed side table. Taking it from the nail, he flipped it to see what was behind. There stood out one small sticky note. He traced his fingers along the crip paper. Its been a while since he wrote. He was still getting used to actually use this coping material. Trying to prevent the unhealthy coping he's ever done to himself, reminding him he must stay low.

Letting a sigh escape his lips, he proceeded, bringing the tip of the ballpen across the paper.

yoongi is my room mate.