scene 13

"Hyung, hyung, hyung, hyung, hyu-"

"Yes Kookie?" Seokjin turned to look up, eyed the younger who sat in front of him, hands under his chin as he displayed with a pout.

"Tell me a joke." Jungkook smiled, the iconic bunny smile in full display.

"What?" Seokjin was taken back, not catching up on what the youngest said.

"Please tell me a joke." He whined, pout growing as he batted his eyes towards his hyung.

Joke?

"Hm. Who is the wizard of doors?"

Jungkook looked at him questioningly, his head tilted as he popped his shoulders upwards in a rather exaggerated manner, gesturing that he didn't know.

"Dumbledore!" Seokjin laughed, the "windshield laugh", as they call it, rang throughout the dorm. He saw the motionless male that sat in front of him, yet he continued the act, slapping the table top as he laughed.

"That one really sucked hyung." Jungkook retorted as Seokjin yurned back to him, smiling.

Seokjin gave him a toothy grin, unfazed of the younger's expression.

"Tell me a good onee." Seokjin looked at Jungkook, dropping the grin. He looked up, stroking his chin with his thumb, as if he was deep in thought.

"Well," He said, not giving Jungkook a glance, keeping his eyes on a particular spot. "You are practically looking at one right now."

Jungkook frowned at the statement as his hyung shrug at the 'joke', watching him nod at, what he assumed was a fact by the older. "Hyung, you're not a joke." He stated, eyeing the older seriously.

Seokjin turned to the maknae. "I'm just joking maknae. Don't go all Yoongi on me." He said, giggling.

"Doesn't seem like it to me." Jungkook calmly accused the other, his forehead wrinkling as he watched the older shrug.

"Aish, you're no fun Kookie. Don't be serious all the time." Seokjin smiled assuringly. He winked at the younger, patting his head as he turned towards the refrigerator that was behind Jungkook.

"And don't frown like that, you'll get wrinkles."

Jungkook let out a soft chuckle at the older's words. He still has his sense of humor, he thought.

He sighed into his palms that were now on his face. Why the hell is he so hard to understand?

Seokjin let out a huff as he scanned the refrigerator. Wiping the drop of sweat that just rolled down his chin, his eyes shaking a bit.

Man that was exhausting.