scene 14

Tears brimmed at the edges of his eyes. Letting out a strangled sigh, he felt the tears fall.

Twitter Feed

BTS.tvvt

samgyeopsal because no one is there to cook dinner for us 😭

*image*

His lips curled, tears blurring his vision. He was shaking, his mind buzzing, hand cupped to his mouth as his eyebrows furrowed.

They don't need me anymore.

Snapping back to reality, slowly opened his eyes.

Holding the device on his palm, Seokjin sighed.

It's been a while since he last held his phone. Ever since he saw the post, he knew to himself it would do no good if he continues scrolling. After a few weeks, he came to open and browse, perhaps wanting to know what they have been doing without him, or what ARMY were saying

Unlocking, he went to scan his phone. Connecting to the Wi-Fi, he was immediately flooded with notifications. He didn't budge as the device continuously vibrated under his touch, patiently waiting for it to stop.

Vibrating stopped, Seokjin swiped his thumb against the screen, scanning for the familiar icon with a bird.

Upon seeing it, he hovered his thumb over it, stopping as he made contact with the app beside it. Tilting his head as why he opened the app he rarely used.

Welcome to Instagram!

Seokjin raised an eyebrow, squinting his eyes, eyeing the simple yet eye catching background of the app. He looked up at the board the was above his bedside table, to his left. Eyeing the last sticky note on the table, the three letter word standing out. Seokjin shrugged as he recalled what was in the cloth that laid beside the note.

He turned back to the phone in his hold. He sighed. He knew it may not be a useful coping way just like the sticky notes.

He can't keep all of it to himself anymore. He has to open up.

Sighing through his nose, he pressed to sign in.

Email: tfamidoing04@nani.com

Password: ************

Username: eomma_313160

Welcome eomma_313160!