| Epilogue. |

Before everyone knew it, it was the last day of school and the night of graduation. The rest of senior year had went by in the blink of eye and Harmony was glad that it was finally time for her to finally take that diploma and say goodbye to the place where she felt imprisoned for the last 4 years. It had to be the greatest moment of the last eighteen years. And especially, the last 3 months.

She heard Hazel's heels clicking, before her voice called up the steps. "Harm, are you ready?"

"Yeah, I'm coming now." Harmony called back, grabbing her graduation robe and cap as she made her way downstairs.

"Mama and daddy called to say they're running late, but they'll be there in time to see you get your diploma." Hazel spoke, fixing Harmony's hair.

"Okay."

"You excited?" Hazel cheesed, wiggling her eyebrows.

Harmony blew out a breath, shaking her head. "Tired."

"It'll be over soon." Hazel laughed, opening the door as they made their way over to their mother's small Nissan. They both hopped in, Hazel driving towards Harmony's school as they listened to the songs on the radio.

"I'll see you later, I have to find Quentin first." Hazel told her once they climbed out the car, Harmony slowly nodding her head.

She pulled open the school doors, heading straight to her homeroom like the graduates were supposed to before the big ceremony. "Hi, Finn."

Her health teacher looked up from his book, smiling. "Miss Daniels. May I have a word with you for a minute?"

"Uh, yeah. Sure." Harmony answered, making her way over to his desk.

"I just wanted to say congratulations on winning valedictorian." Finn cheered, causing Harmony to frown.

"On winning, what? There must be a mistake, I barely passed this year."

Finn shook his head. "Well, the school didn't do it based on grades this year. There was an online vote all year and you won by default."

"What? Who nominated me?" Harmony asked, feeling a unwanted presence behind her.

"Congratulations on your speech, Harmony. I'm really looking forward to it." Janay laughed, answering Harmony's question just by the evil giggle she did.

"I hate that bitch so fucking much..." Harmony whispered, shaking from the anger building up inside of her.

"All seniors report to the gym." The loudspeaker went off, as Harmony threw on her cap and gown and began walking down towards the gymnasium with the other seniors.

"Wait here, Miss Daniels. Principal Brown will be calling you shortly for your speech." Finn informed her, before he walked off to join the other teachers.

"Harmony." She turned her head, seeing a waving Andi.

Andi gave her a hug, squeezing her tightly. "Hey, I heard about what happened. Did you know about the online vote?"

Harmony shook her head, rubbing her temple. "I had no idea. Ugh, I don't even a speech prepared."

"You'll do fine, just wing it. I know you got this." Andi answered, rubbing her best friend's arm softly.

"Andi!" They both turned to look behind them, seeing Cooper waving crazily as he pointed at two spots next to him.

"Well, there goes Cooper." Andi laughed, holding her chest.

Harmony nodded. "Yup. You do know that he has a major crush on you, right?"

"Oh yeah. I knew for about 2 weeks now. It's obvious." Andi waved her hand, not at all impressed with the information Harmony tried giving her.