| Chapter 9. |

"And who the fuck are you to judge me, Andi? Shut the fuck up and drink ya orange juice or get the hell out of my house." Hazel shrieked, causing Harmony to snap her eyes open in annoyance.

She rolled over in her bed groggily, pulling the covers over her head as she tried closing her eyes again and falling back asleep. But that soon went out the window as she heard angry footsteps and her bedroom door slamming shut, indicating that a pissed Andi had just walked in.

"Ugh! I hate your sister!" She exclaimed, pacing around the room in anger.

"Andi Mariah Simmons, it is noon-thirty. Can you like... Use your inside voice? Some of us are still trying to get some sleep." Harmony muttered, turning in the opposite direction of her best friend.

"I just... I can't with Hazel!" Andi shouted again, crossing her arms and lightly stomping her foot.

Realizing that her best friend was in her feelings, Harmony sat up rubbing her eyes. "Okay, okay. What happened now?"

"I went downstairs to make us some morning breakfast and Hazel came downstairs on the phone with some dude. Being nasty and acting like the hoe she is, so I told her to cut it out nicely..."

Harmony's eyes went to the size of basketballs. "You made breakfast? Where my plate at?"

Andi kissed her teeth as she sat on the edge of the bed. "Is that all you care about, Harmony?"

Harmony just shrugged in response. "Food means a lot. And, what exactly did you say to her? Because I may have been tired last night but I know for sure that you were pretty out of line."

Andi frowned. "You know how I am, Harmony. I say what's on my mind when I feel like it. I don't think about it first."

"Yes, Andi. I know. That's why we get along so well. But that's still my sister." Harmony stretched, running her hands through her wild hair.

"You're taking her side?" Andi pouted, staring at her best friend.

"I was never not on her side. I love you, but that's family. Plus, I'm still salty over last night." Harmony hissed, rising from the bed.

"What, me laughing at your plan? I'm sorry, Harmony. I made you breakfast this morning to apologize." Andi batted her eyelashes.

Harmony waved her away. "You should be apologizing to Hazel."

"Hmm, I'll consider it if you say that you forgive me now."

Harmony shook her head, smirking a little. "I don't know, we'll see how good your breakfast is."

She walked out of the room, going to her bathroom and freshening up a bit. Putting her hair in a decent ponytail, she walked downstairs still in her pajamas with Andi following behind.

She took a seat at the kitchen table. "It smells good, I wonder if it tastes good too?"

Andi smiled, placing the plate full of pancakes, eggs and bacon in front of her. "Oh, it does. Just call me chef-girl-are-And."

"That was so cheesy. Can you please pass me the syrup?"

Andi shook her head, leaning against the counter. "Sorry babe, no more syrup."

"None at all?"

"Nope. I ate without." Andi answered, pulling out her phone and beginning to text away.

"Well, I will not." Harmony scoffed, pushing the plate away.

"So I made this for nothing?" Andi frowned, pointing at the food.

"No, I'm going to eat it. After I head to the store and pick up some syrup." Harmony smiled, standing up and grabbing a hoodie from the closet in the hallway.

"You're going to walk all the way to the corner store? I can drive you."

"Nah. It's only 3 blocks away and I'll do anything for my food. Wrap that up for me, I'll be back in 10." Harmony grabbed her house keys as she slipped on a pair of Adidas slides and made her way to the front door.

"Okay." She heard Andi mumble back, before she finally left.