| Chapter 3. |

"You can ride my face until you drip and cum..." The angelic voice of the Weeknd serenaded Harmony's eardrums as she listened to the music playlist on her cell phone.

'Or Nah' was one of her favorite songs of all time, despite the vulgar lyrics that composed of it. She had no clue what the hell it even felt like to receive or give oral sex, but she had to admit the song did stir up some odd desire in the pit of her stomach that made her want to test the waters.

Even though, that was the same feeling she always had, courtesy of being the horny virgin. And to be honest, she listened to so many songs about sex all the time- that they didn't even do anything to her anymore. They were just really good catchy songs at this point.

She bopped her head to the rest of the song, her nose practically inside of her literature textbook as she studied sonnets from Classic Shakespeare plays for class.

Although, she had just gotten back from spring break vacation, she was well aware that finals were coming up soon. And if she didn't study now for them, she wouldn't ever study for them.

She placed the open book on her lap carefully, as she swiped her index finger across the screen of her phone to change the song. Now, the beautiful melodies of August Alsina's pornstar began to play, as Harmony began singing along to the lyrics.

"Go deep, baby work them lips no time to speak..." She belted out, almost falling out of her computer chair when Hazel swung open her door, startling her.

She got herself together, allowing her eyes to scan Hazel up and down, who wore nothing but a tight crop top and some even tighter shorts, showing off a heavy amount of skin.

"Hey." Hazel broke the silence, walking all the way in and strolling over to Harmony's vanity dresser.

Harmony paused her music, rolling her eyes. "What are you doing in here?"

"I'm going out? Where's your stud earrings?" Hazel responded, rummaging through Harmony's jewelry box.

"They're by my foundation. Going out where?" Harmony asked another question.

"Karaoke night with the girls. It's ladies night."

Harmony raised a shocked eyebrow. "Mom and dad are letting you go out after what you did?"

Hazel kissed her teeth, as she poked the earrings in her ear. "I'm 21, mom and dad don't control my every move anymore. It's all talk."

"I guess you're right." Harmony sighed, scratching her head.

"I'm always right." Hazel replied, running some gloss over her lips.

"Well, I'm sorry for getting you in trouble earlier at dinner, anyway. It's just you made me mad, you know?" Harmony apologized, watching as Hazel shrugged her shoulders.

"It's whatever. Mom and dad's comments don't really faze me anymore. What you don't know is most people can't handle what comes out of the mouth of a free spirit like me." She answered, as Harmony scrunched her eyebrows.

"... I don't know what that means." Harmony whispered, obviously confused.

"I didn't expect you too." Hazel smirked, still staring at her reflection in the mirror.

"Hey, Hazel?"

"Yes?" She dragged out the s, poking out her lips.

"Who was that guy, anyway? I've never heard you mention him before." Harmony questioned.

"Oh. He was just some guy I met over break. Quincy or something..." Hazel waved her hand, in a nonchalant way.

Harmony narrowed her chestnut colored eyes. "I thought his name was Quentin?"

"Oops. It really doesn't matter to me." Hazel laughed, finally turning to Harmony.

Harmony didnt even bother to look surprised by Hazel's answer. She couldn't deny the fact that her sister was indeed... a hoe.

That was the only word to describe Hazel Daniels and the way that she acted. And Harmony knew that it wasn't 'being a free spirit' like Hazel tried to claim.

Harmony let out a deep sigh. "So, are you coming home tonight?"

"Depends on if I meet someone." Hazel smirked.

"Hazel, what does... It feel like?" Harmony asked the question she's been wondering for years now.

It was Hazel's turn to look confused. "It?"

"It... As in sex?" Harmony explained, as Hazel stuck her pierced tongue on the top of her lip, deep in thought.

"I honestly can't describe it, Harm. Just know that I can't get enough." She finally answered, the same smirk returning.

"So, what you're saying is after you have sex- you become addicted to it?" Harmony crossed her arms across her chest.

"Not necessarily. I mean, I tend to think different than your normal person. Why do you ask?" Hazel questioned, staring Harmony up and down.

"Because... I've been feeling like crap about still being a virgin."

"Oh! Is it because you're the last one in the grade, now?" Hazel inquired, a small smile forming on her lips.

Harmony dropped her jaw. "How do you know that?"

"I just do. But look, I gotta go, Harm," Hazel glanced down at her wrist watch. "Just know that sex is cool, and the faster you lose your virginity- the quicker you see another ray of sunlight."

Harmony's frown deepened. "That sounded a little too spiritual, Zel."

"Sorry. I'll see you... Most likely, sometime tomorrow?" Hazel asked, already knowing there was no point to lie about when she was coming home.

"Okay, I love you." Harmony nodded, waving goodbye.

"Love you too, sis." Hazel blew a kiss, and walked out of the room- prepared to end her night out with the girls by sleeping with yet, another random guy.

Harmony closed the bedroom door behind her, scratching her head as she let that thought just sink in.

Her sister, the one person that had the exact same story as her, slept around with any & everyone and despite being a slut- was still having the time of her life.

Harmony wanted the time of her life.

She exhaled deeply, grabbing her head scarf and tying it on her head as she flipped her light switch and made her way to the bed.

She unlocked her phone, going straight to the picture of Vincent that she had screen-shotted from earlier. She stared at it, feeling both horny and exhausted at the same time.

She didn't even want to entertain it, but that tingly feeling between her thighs was talking and she couldn't help but to imagine a naked Vincent in her room with her on a night like this.

She tossed and turned in her bed, hoping that her thoughts would turn into sweet dreams that would be able to cure her starving virgin hormones.