| Chapter 19. |

"Hello?" Andi answered the phone call, her voice seeming out of breath.

"Heyyy." Harmony dragged out the y, twirling a stray natural curl on her finger.

"What's up?" Andi replied, sounding as if she had just taken a seat on her couch.

"Nothing, are you busy?" Harmony questioned.

Andi hesitated. "Uh, no actually. Ryder just left."

"I thought you two were fighting?" Harmony replied, scrunching up her eyebrows at the sound of the noise.

"Exactly why he just left. He wanted to apologize." Andi spoke, making a pft noise on the line. Indicating to her best friend that she wasn't at all amused.

"Ryder is so full of shit. You wanna come to the mall with me?" Harmony asked, dusting crumbs off her hands and clothes.

She was met with silence on the phone. "Did you only call me for a ride, Harmony Daniels?"

Harmony kissed her teeth loudly at her best friend's comment. "And why does that matter? Bitch, you owe me."

"And why is that?" Andi retorted, annoyance in her voice.

"For ruining my fucking reputation. Now, get your ass over here and take me to the mall."

Harmony hit the end button, hopping up from her bed and grabbing her bag filled with her money and other necessities. She closed her bedroom door shut, letting her parents know that she was on her way out as she waited for Andi on the front porch. She had just finished a photo shoot in her game, when Andi's Toyota pulled up.

"Hey." Harmony opened the car door, clicking her seat belt in the lock.

"I don't appreciate you hanging up on me. That was messed up." Andi pouted, pulling off the curb. Harmony's jaw dropped a little, not at all surprised that Andi was acting like a 13 year old. Her best friend was not only dramatic, but a brat as well.

"Well, I didn't appreciate you telling your boyfriend about what happened to me at the party that night. That was messed up." Harmony hissed, unlocking her phone to answer a text message.

"OMG, Harmony. That was two weeks ago." Andi gasped, speeding down the street.

"And? Most people would call you a grimy bitch and knock your teeth out, consider yourself lucky." Harmony replied, shrugging her shoulders. Andi gasped loudly, turning to Harmony as they approached a red light. The tension was thick, and being friends for 10 years- Andi and Harmony always knew how to get under the other's skin.

Andi cracked a smile at her best friend, changing the subject and breaking the tension. "Who said you would win the fight?"

Harmony waved her away. "Andi, please. You fight like a white girl."

"I am a white girl." Andi laughed, hitting the gas pedal.

"You're half white. You're embarrassing us sistas out here." Harmony wagged her finger in Andi's face playfully.

Andi laughed some more, pushing Harmony's finger down. "Oh, whatever. You're half white too. But anyway, how's your boo Vincent?"

Harmony instantly frowned. "He's not my boo."

"Aw, don't get so upset Harmony. Last I heard..." Andi stopped, trying to think.

"... He messaged you back, with that little smirk emoji, right?" She questioned, raising a eyebrow.

"Yeah. But I was so scared and nervous, that I just didn't reply."

Andi smacked the steering wheel, glaring. "Harmony, why the fuck would you do that! He's going to think you're not interested anymore."

She stopped talking. "Are you?"

"I am. Ain't nothing's changed. I just... I don't want a repeat of last time." Harmony whispered, sighing.

"Then, don't drink?"

"That's the thing. Liquor builds my confidence." Harmony stared out the window, pursing her lips.

"And it makes you puke over hot guys too, so there's no reason to be scared. Vincent is just another normal guy."

"No. Ryder is a normal guy. We are talking about the Vincent Chase." Harmony corrected, causing Andi to erupt into laughter again.

"Shut the hell up." She giggled, parking her car in the mall parking lot. Harmony followed her as she got out the car and began walking to the entrance, walking straight in the mall. She lead the way inside, knowing exactly where she wanted to go. Andi remained quiet, lagging behind her best friend as they stepped inside 'Spencer's'.

Andi pushed her sunglasses up her face, stylishly. "What are you getting?"

"Do you promise not to laugh?" Harmony bit her lip nervously.

"What is it?" Andi repeated, gasping as Harmony turned to her, grabbing her shoulders.

"Just promise me."

"I swear." Andi answered, latching her pinkie with Harmony as they walked to the back.

"I'm getting... A lady toy." Harmony whispered in response, scanning the items on the wall.

"You're what?!" Andi screeched.

Harmony clapped her hand over Andi's wide mouth. "Andi, shush! There's people around."

"What do you mean that you're getting a lady toy, Harmony?" Her voice came out in a muffled tone. Harmony reluctantly took her hand from her mouth. "Do you mean... A dildo?"

"Yes?" Harmony answered with a question, narrowing her amber eyes.

"What... Why? You're a virgin!" Andi whisper-shouted.

"Virgins can still use them," Harmony replied, grabbing one of the toys off the wall and heading to the front to pay. "And drastic times call for drastic measures."

Andi's jaw stayed glued to the floor. "I... I don't know what to say."

"It's better than dick, which you don't want me to have either." Harmony growled, placing the toy on the counter for the cashier to ring up. Thank god it was another teenage woman.

"And you're still gonna want that, so what does it matter?" Andi quipped, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Can you just... Come on." Harmony responded, passing her money and retrieving her bag.

"Okay," Answered Andi, shaking her head side to side. "So, does this mean that the plan is off?"

"No. Of course not. This is just to handle my needs for the time being. When I work up the courage, I'll pounce on Vincent again. Just wait." Harmony answered, a small smirk pulling on the ends of her lips.

"Okay. Whatever you say." Andi sighed, making her way out the store.

Harmony turned around, beginning to walk backwards. "Mark my words, Andi Mariah. Mark my damn-"

The rest of her sentence was instantly cut off once she found herself, bumping into another body. Shocked, Harmony dropped her bag, watching as it fell to the floor. But then, the worst thing possible happened.

Her toy rolled out.