| Chapter 1. |

Dropping her lunch tray down on the school picnic table, Harmony Daniels plopped into one of the many unoccupied seats at her lunch table.

Her best friend, Andi, sat next to her, scrolling effortlessly through her Instagram feed. Upon Harmony's arrival, though, Andi soon lifted her gaze from her cell phone and gave her closest friend a warm half smile.

"Hey, Harm. What took you so long?" Andi's bubbly voice quipped, as she reached a hand into the bag of BBQ chips that rested upon her lap.

"Line was super long. You would know that if you ever ate." Harmony retorted, as Andi scrunched her face up.

"I'm on a diet," She hissed in response, before popping another chip into her mouth. "And these are just 30 calories."

Harmony sucked in a deep breath, using the plastic knife to spread some ketchup and mayonnaise throughout her spicy chicken patty. Hoping it would make the school lunch better. "So it says."

She laughed, when she caught Andi sticking up the middle finger at her through her peripheral vision. "Harm, guess what? First day back from Spring Break and I already got some juicy info."

Harmony raised a eyebrow, curious on what Andi had to tell her. Her best friend was always wrapped into the latest gossip around their high school and always managed to keep Harmony entertained with the drama.

"What is it?" Harmony asked impatiently, swirling her spoon into her cup of mixed fruit as she pushed away from her sandwich.

Andi's eyes lit up in excitement as she cleared her throat for dramatic effect. "Bridgette Manoes lost her virginity at the big spring break party."

Instantly, Harmony frowned at the news. "What?"

Andi bobbed her head up and down. "Yup, Bridgette has welcomed the other side."

"Good for her." Harmony muttered, shoving a spoonful of fruit into her mouth.

"Isn't that crazy? Bridgette Manoes- the most anti-social girl in school got her freak on. I can't believe it." Andi spoke, popping more chips into her mouth.

"Yeah, I know. I can't believe that I'm the last virgin in the grade either." Harmony muttered, making Andi stare at her in annoyance.

"Seriously?" Andi scoffed, cracking open her nirvana water bottle and sipping it. "You are not the last virgin."

"The last one that matters! And also, don't 'seriously' this, Andi. I haven't mentioned being a virgin since Christmas. When there were still five girls in the grade who were virgins too. And now, thanks to Bridgette- I'm the last one standing." Harmony sighed.

Andi shook her head, munching on her chips loudly and changing the subject. "There goes your boy."

Just that sentence alone caused Harmony to quickly raise her head, her eyes instantly locking with the most popular boy in school and her crush since the 5th grade. Vincent Chase. Her eyes stayed glued to him, as he and his boys strolled to the front of the lunch line and cut everyone else that was waiting to eat for the past 10 minutes. But of course, no one had anything to say about this. Because, Vincent Chase was just that guy.

"Oh my God," Harmony mumbled with a mouth full of food as she fanned herself. Her eyes never leaving Vincent.

"I'm telling you, if you look up the definition of walking sex, Vincent Chase will be the picture right next to it." She swooned, biting her lip in a sexual manner as she crossed her legs over the other. Yes. Because just looking at Vincent got her panties as wet as the Niagara Falls.

The shrug of Andi's shoulders made her mad. "I guess. I've seen better."

Harmony glared at her best friend evilly as she pointed to Vincent. "What's better than that piece of ... perfection over there?"

"I don't know, Harm. I just don't think he's all that cute." Andi replied, as Harmony shook her head deliberately.

"Yeah, you're blind." Harmony muttered, watching as Vincent and his boys allowed one of the popular girls, Janay, to cut in front of him after a little sweet talking.

"Did you see that? Did. You. See. That?" Harmony growled, shaking Andi's arm to grab her attention.

"See what?" Andi shouted, shooing Harmony's hand away.

"Janay Jenkins probably lost her virginity before she even made it out the womb. And look at me. A senior who's still a virgin."

"Harmony, you are taking this whole situation entirely way too serious." Andi laughed, wiping her hands on a napkin.

"No! I was supposed to lose mine already. There are freshmen walking around here that have already lost theirs and here I am, inexperienced and horny as fuck." Harmony sighed, as Andi giggled again.

"You should probably go to the bathroom and handle that." Andi chirped in, as Harmony rolled her eyes.

"You would understand if you were in my shoes."

"I don't see why you're upset about still being a virgin. That's a honor in this day and time," Andi replied, taking a spoonful of Harmony's snack. "What? It's fruit."

Harmony snatched her fruit cup. "Says the girl who lost hers in 9th grade."

"Please stop. Being a virgin is not the worst thing ever. It's not even that big of a deal." Andi rolled her eyes, grabbing their garbage off the table and strutting off to the trash can before Harmony could muster up a comeback.

"Yeah. And I'm only making it a big deal because it is..." Harmony mumbled, stuffing the spoon back into her awaiting mouth.

*  *  *

For anyone who wasn't aware- the book trailer & pictures of my main characters were posted in the part before this: the prologue. c;