| Chapter 12. |

"Harmony Anne Daniels, do I look like Kid from Kid n Play to you?" Andi crossed her arms across her chest angrily, as she followed behind her best friend in the crowded supermarket.

"No. I would be Kid, since I'm the main character here." Harmony giggled, pinching Andi's cheeks playfully.

"You cannot be serious about throwing a house party."

"But I am. I just got off the phone with Pete's Pizzeria and there will be 20 orders of wings and 15 orders of pizza at the house tonight by 9. I think that's serious enough." Harmony answered, grabbing two bottles of 2 liters for each popular flavor.

"You know, you're not home alone. Did you discuss this party idea with Hazel?" Andi inquired, grabbing the cart and pushing down the aisle.

"Of course. And she's cool with it." Harmony answered, shrugging her shoulders.

"Are you sure about that?" Andi challenged, turning her attention towards the girl walking towards them.

"What's up, bitches? I got the goods." Hazel grinned, holding up the bottles of liquor that she purchased.

Andi exhaled lowly. "Right when I thought you would have some common sense, you do the exact opposite. What is that?"

Hazel laughed, holding her chest. "You know what it is, Andi. Don't play dumb now."

Andi gasped, turning to Harmony. "You're serving alcohol at the party tonight?"

"What party doesn't have alcohol?" Harmony muttered, grabbing the cart and making her way to the checkout.

"Harmony, this has gone too far. I know I said I would support you but come on now," Andi whined, pouting her lips. "How do you even know people will show up tonight?"

Harmony smiled widely. "Easy. Check your phone."

Andi sighed, pulling out her cell phone and automatically clicking the twitter app.

@Harmonyy_Danielss- Party at my house at 7! Slideeeee 😎

Andi shook her head, raising her eyebrows. "Okay, and what makes you think that this will get people to come? A tweet?"

Harmony shook her head, wiggling her index finger. "Uh, not just my tweet. Scroll a little down."

@Spirit_Dreams- Come down to my place for a live ass party tonight- if you know what's good. 😈

"So, just because Miss Popular tweeted something, the party is going to be all that?"

"Uh, yeah. I'm sure of that." Harmony took out her money, paying the cashier.

"And why are you having this party? You just told me this morning that you don't want Vincent anymore."

"No, I said that I was going to drop the plan." Harmony corrected, helping Hazel put the bagged things back in the cart.

"Then, again why are we throwing the party?" Andi questioned for the final time, feeling the defeat.

"Because, we all need to let loose once in a while. And you, miss uptight is going to start tonight at the house party." Harmony cheered, wrapping her arms around her best friend and walking out the store to start their party.