| Chapter 15. |

By the time Harmony woke back up, the party was long over. She knew it was as soon as her eyes opened, and she heard no loud music. And no 'live' party is silent unless it's over. She sighed, scratching her head as she sat up and tried to get herself together. But with a headache that made her feel like a human jackhammer, she was prepared to just say fuck it, turn over and go back to sleep. And of course, she didn't get her wish as she rushed over to the bathroom across the hallway and began throwing up in the toilet again.

"Harmony?" Andi's voice was sweet sounding behind her as she flipped on the light switch to the bathroom.

"Aw, Harm. You okay?" She rushed behind her best friend, holding her hair back as she continued puking into the bowl.

"Andi. What... What happened?" Harmony coughed, holding on to the side of the toilet.

"Come downstairs to get some soup and I'll tell you everything." Andi replied, pushing the rest of Harmony's hair to one side and walking out the bathroom. 

Harmony exhaled, standing up to use some toothpaste and mouthwash. Once she was done freshening her breath, she made her way back to her bedroom. Stripping out of Hazel's tight and uncomfortable dress, she grabbed a pair of jogger pants and a tank top to throw on. She closed the door to her room, bouncing down the staircase as she spotted Cooper and Hazel cleaning up the semi trashed living room.

She heard Hazel kiss her teeth. "Hey, look who woke up."

"Hazel, be nice. Are you alright, Harmony?" Cooper questioned, his camera dangling around his neck as he dashed his way over to Harmony who raised a hand to stop him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. My stomach just hurts a little." Harmony answered.

"That's because you don't drink. Here, I heated you up some chicken noodle." Andi called out, grabbing the hot bowl of soup from the microwave and placing it on the window sill that separated the living room and kitchen.

"Thanks," Harmony answered, grabbing a chair and towel to place the steaming bowl on her lap. Shechose to break the awkward silence, blowing on her soup to cool it down. "What happened to the party?"

"Do you even remember what happened at the party?" Cooper asked, pushing his glasses up.

"I remember having Vincent in my bedroom and... Then, you know, throwing up on him." Harmony muttered, shoving the spoon in her mouth.

Hazel crossed her arms over her chest, shaking her head. "I knew you shouldn't have been drinking that punch! I didn't make it for lightweights like you."

Andi rolled her eyes at Hazel's comment, staring at her best friend. "What did Vincent do after you puked?"

"I only remember him looking at me in disgust and walking out."

"Shit, I would too." Hazel laughed, leaning down and picking up a plastic cup from the floor.

"Did he go telling everyone?" Harmony raised a worried eyebrow.

"No, he just came downstairs all pissed and told his crew he was out. Told me you didn't feel good and after that, I went to go check on you upstairs and you were knocked out. So I told Hazel to shut the party down." Andi answered, her hands running through her curls.

"Ugh. I hope he doesn't tell anyone, that won't look so good on my end." Harmony replied, eating some more of the soup.

"Did you at least get some?" Hazel questioned, wiggling her eyebrows.

Harmony hung her head down low. "No."

Hazel's mouth formed a gape. "None at all? Not even a finger or lick?"

"Hazel!" Andi shouted, glaring at the 21 year old.

"Well, shit. I was curious." Hazel shrugged, going into the kitchen to grab a drink.

"I didn't get anything but a make out. Which was great, but I can't believe I ruined my chances." Harmony shook her head side to side.

Cooper took a step closer to her, resting a hand on her shoulder. "Don't be upset, Harmony. This is just the universe's way of telling you that it's not meant to be, that's all."

"Cooper, I so do not have time for this. Shouldn't you be getting home?" Harmony hissed, as Cooper glanced down at his wrist watch.

"Oh, sugar. If I don't get home before my mom and dad wake up, they'll rattle my tail." Cooper exclaimed, running a worried hand through his fro.

"What the hell are you even talking about? Get outta here." Hazel replied rudely, watching as Cooper made his way to the front door and left out.

"Sometimes, I wonder why we're friends with him." Harmony mumbled, passing Andi her empty bowl.

"Okay, so he's a little weird. But maybe he's right. What if you throwing up on Vincent was a sign that you shouldn't rush things and just let it happen like it's supposed too?" Andi asked, batting her eyelashes.

"Andi, you know that is not my case. It's just a sign that I should never ever drink again. Now, I gotta go upstairs and lay back down." Harmony rubbed her head, standing up and heading towards the stairs.

"Alright, I'll bring you some aspirins and green tea in a little." Andi responded lowly, taking her seat.

"Thank you!" Harmony called back in response, before barging up the steps.

"Do you think Vincent's going to tell everyone what happened with him and Harmony?" Andi questioned, watching as Hazel quickly nodded her head.

"Oh, hell yeah. Poor Harm doesn't even stand a chance."