Time

"Where are we going?"

"I told you, just trust me,"

He stopped running and let go of her hand to reveal a floating broomstick.

"No way. Not happening. Never in a million- Ah!"

Draco scooped her up into his arms.

"I'm not going to put you down until you agree to get on this broom," he smiled, "I've got something planned,"

"And what's that?"

"You have to trust me,"

She sighed and agreed, before wearily getting onto the broom.

"If I die, Ginny will kill you,"

"I'm Slytherin seeker, I know what I'm doing," he smirked. 

"Okay, just please don't go to f-"

Draco shot off the ground, making Hermione scream and cling tightly to his waist.

"Open your eyes," he said softly.

 Hermione did as she was told and noticed they were now gently floating, above the clouds.

There were clouds below them reaching out for miles and the sky above was the clearest Hermione had ever seen. Instead of a solid black abis, there were blues, pinks and purples splattered across the canvas, with huge clusters of light. 

Draco pulled out his wand and cast a charm that- for once- Hermione didn't know. It cast a huge sheet of sparkles that stayed in the exact place Draco had cast them. He flew over the sparkles and stepped off his broom.

"I'll fall,"

"I made this spell myself. Trust me, you won't fall," he smiled.

She hesitantly got off the broom and stood on what felt like the usual ground.

"We need to talk," Draco said, in a serious tone, that made Hermione's heart drop to her stomach.

"Okay," she sat down next to him, "what do we need to talk about?"

"About you," he said softly.

"If you want to break up, please just say it,"

"No, no, that's not what I want at all, I never want that," he placed his hand on hers, "It's just... I'm worried about you,"

"Why? There's nothing to be worried about,"

"When was the last time you laughed? I mean really laughed,"

"Before..." she took a deep breath in, "before Pansy."

"When was the last time you told someone how you're feeling?"

"I- I can't remember," she frowned.

"It's not good for you to keep everything bottled up inside. Let it out. Nobody's here to judge you. It's just you and me,"

She stayed quiet for a while before she eventually sighed in defeat.

"I just feel worthless. Everything I do ends in someone getting hurt. Since Pansy, I've had no confidence. And honestly, I am scared that she'll come back. I'm terrified. It keeps me up at night. I can't lose any of you. And now... I've lost Ron again. And I feel like I'm going to lose the rest of you aswell."

"'Mione, you will never lose us. Ever. I promise you that,"

"That's something you just can't promise Dray..."

"It seems like that, I know. But I can promise it. Ginny and Harry have been with you since you were 12. The difference between them and Ron, is that they treasure you and they have rational thoughts." they laughed softly and he brushed a tear from her cheek.

"There's something else,"

"Go on,"

"I keep having dreams about someone I care for very deeply getting hurt and I don't understand why. The last time I had one of these dreams it came true and I can't bare to lose him,"

"Me?" she shook her head.

"Blaise,"

A/N

AHHHHH SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER MY SCHOOLS HIT ME WITH A SURPRISE SET OF EXAMS THAT ARE LITERALLY IN TWO DAYS!!!

I  A M  F R E A K I N G  O U T

BUT EVEN MORE NEWS, I HIT 1000 VIEWS RECENTLY, AND ONLY SHORTLY AFTER, I'M NEARLY AT 2 THOUSAND!!! I WANNA SAY A HUUUUUGE THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY READERS, OLD AND NEW. ANYONE WHO EVEN THINKS ABOUT CLICKING ON MY STORIES I LOVE <3