The Room Of Requirement

Hermione walked down the hall, hoping she wouldn't be seen by anyone. She got to the room of requirement and as she closed the door, she saw Draco sat down on a black leather sofa. He stood up when he saw her and took her hand. They sat down together and Draco began explaining.

"'Mione... over the summer, I haven't been able to get you out of my head... I'm not sure why but you're all I've been able to think about for months. You're beautiful... smart... funny... loyal... kind..."

"In all honesty... I've been the same... for a while now my head just keeps coming back to you..."

"You look beautiful," he played with her hair.

Draco stood up and held out his hand. 

"Dance with me?"

"There's no music," she laughed.

"That can be arranged," he smiled. He took out his wand and made music play from somewhere. Hermione looked confused.

"It's the room of requirements, remember?" he smiled.

Hermione smiled and took his hand. He took her waist and they swayed. He lifted her up a little and they spun, laughing. She looked up at him smiling. He straightened his arm, making her walk out and then he pulled her back. She was pressed up against his chest, still smiling. He leant in and kissed her without a second thought. She kissed him back, neither of them pulling away. 

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that," he whispered.

"And there's nobody here to interrupt us this time," they both laughed. 

"You know, you're better at dancing than you look,"

"Should I take that as a compliment?" she smiled.

"It was intended as one," neither of them could stop smiling. 

"In which case, you're a better kisser than you look,"

"Is that so?" he laughed, pressing his lips against her's again. 

"After my research, yes that is very much so," she laughed.

"Well, there's plenty more where that came from... if that's what you want..."

"What do you mean?" she smiled with anticipation.

"What I mean to say is..." he leant in and whispered in her ear, "will you be my girlfriend?"

"I thought you'd never ask," she laughed.

"I love you, Hermione Granger," he said kissing her again, more passionately than before. 

"Since you're such a good dancer, and such a good kisser... will you go to the ball with me?" 

"Of course I will, who else would I go with?" she laughed.

"Well I don't know, maybe Weaslebee asked you,"

"No, Ron's more into the De la tours than the Grangers based on his recent actions," she laughed.

"Well, he's a fool... your laugh's adorable,"

"Why thank you,"

"Actually I have something for you, Miss Granger,"

"Is that so?"

He walked to the other side of the room, picked something up and joined Hermione on the sofa.

"Look familiar?" he laughed, holding the book she'd given him earlier that day with the note inside.