Tea And Tears

*When Hagrid's speaking, I'm not gonna write it in his accent but obviously just read it like it's his accent xx*

"Hermione, is that you?"

"Hi, Hagrid,"

"Come in, and sit down. I just boiled a nice hot pot of tea," he smiled.

They walked in and Hermione sank into her usual seat. She wiped away her tears and stroked fang as he walked over and sat by her as he usually did. Ron was never fond of Fang, but Hermione always had a taking to him. 

"Now, what is it you've been crying about?" Hagrid asked as he handed her a cup of tea that seemed a normal size in his hands, but grew three times in Hermione's hand. It was only slightly smaller than Crookshanks.

"There's something wrong with me Hagrid..." tears poured down her face.

"No there ain't, even if you're different, there weren't a spell you couldn't do by the age of 12,"

"Hagrid... I'm going to put my hand over your eyes, and you're going to see what happened... just don't panic."

She did as she said, and when she pulled her hand away, Hagrid seemed slightly startled.

"The purple light... it's been happening for months now. Ever since... anyway. Ron was scared of me. Genuine fear. He thought I was going to hurt him, Hagrid," the tears were now uncontrollable, "Draco... he..."

"He what? He didn't hurt you did he?"

"No, no nothing like that. He... hurt his arm... and when the beams hit him, his arm healed,"

"Well, that's brilliant. Just because you're different, doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with you," he smiled. 

There was a loud knock on the door.

"If Ron's out there, please don't let him in, Hagrid,"

"Alright," he walked over to the door and Hermione sat snuggled into the chair.

"Come in, she's in there,"

"Hermione?"

"I'm over here," she had a blanket pulled over herself.

"Mind if I sit down?" Harry smiled.

Hermione pulled the blanket from over herself and Harry slumped down next to her before pulling the blanket over the two of them.

"I'll give you two some privacy," Hagrid smiled before going out the front door with a bucket of flesh-eating slug repellant to tend to his pumpkins.

"Why did you run off?"

"Because..." she tried to hold back her tears.

"Don't hold back Hermione, just let it all out," 

"He was scared of me, Harry... I haven't seen him that scared for a long time. He thought I was going to hurt him. My best friend thought that I was dangerous. He even pulled out his wand to protect himself. It isn't dangerous, I swear to you," Harry put his arm around Hermione and she wept into the blanket, "I already lost him once, I can't lose him again. What if he hates me? It's not something I can control, it just happens,"

"Hermione, you haven't lost him. He was scared, granted, but he would never put you through that again. I'm sure he wouldn't. How often does it happen?"

"The pattern's whenever I feel scared usually, but sometimes when I'm sad or really really happy once. Like when Draco..."

"His arm?"