Awakening

Hermione and Draco woke up the next morning in the Gryffindor common room on the sofas.

"'Mione?"

"Yeah?"

"Where the hell are we?"

"The..." she seemed confused, "The Gryffindor common room... how the hell did we end up here?"

"Aaaah the comedic duo has finally woken up," Fred laughed.

"How did I end up here? I'm a Slytherin,"

"What do you guys remember?" Harry laughed.

"I remember being in Lupin's office... and we were about to cast the Patronus... I felt really happy and from then on it's all a bit of a blur,"

"That's all I remember too,"

"Oh god, this will take some explaining," Ron laughed.

The room was empty aside from Hermione, Draco, Harry, Ron, Ginny, Fred and George, the rest of the Gryffindors had gone to bed.

Harry explained what had happened.

"Then, Mcgonagle came over to us and asked if you could walk. You could stand by that point but walking was a definite no. So we took you to the hospital wing and got you some sleeping potions. She said they'd kick in about an hour later so we took you back to the great hall. But, because you didn't have any energy, to begin with, you only lasted 15 minutes. We didn't know what to do so we brought you here and explained to Mcgonagle. She said it was best to keep you where you were until you were better."

"What time is it?" Hermione asked, rubbing her eyes.

"8am,"

"We slept for thirteen hours?!"

Fred laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"Hermione, you were asleep for two days," Ron said.

"So you're telling me, we produced one Patronus charm and took some sleeping potion and we've been out cold for two days?!"

"Well... yeah," Harry laughed.

"Come on, we need to see if you can walk," George giggled, helping Hermione to her feet, "I'd let Ron help you up but he might fall again the weakling," he laughed.

Hermione was back to normal and so, she held out a hand to help Draco to his feet. Instead, he pulled her on top of him, making her laugh.

"I told you didn't I? All brains, no muscle," he laughed.

"Did you?" she smiled, trying to recall when he had said it to her.

"You won't remember yet, I'm remembering fractions from the other day," 

"Are you going to let me stand or not?" Hermione laughed.

"Hmmm... Nah, I'm good," he laughed, kissing her.

"Come on, if I haven't got any muscle, you need to prove it and walk," she smirked.

"Ugh fine," he laughed, standing up and walking around a bit before picking Hermione up (bridal style.) "Does that prove it?" he laughed before kissing her again.

"Put me down!" she laughed.

"Well, that's gonna cost you," he smirked.

"Well if we were out for two days, we should be going to Hogsmeade later, I'll buy you something while we're there,"

"How about you do a certain piece of herbology homework for me instead?" he laughed.

"I'll do the first two paragraphs,"

"And help me with the rest of it?"

"Fine,"

"Deal?"

"Yes, deal," she laughed.

"I'd shake your hand but if I do that I'll drop you so," he kissed her instead.

"Fred, you owe me 5 galleons,"

"What for?" Hermione laughed, blushing.

"We had a bet that you two were dating,"

"What made you think that?" Draco laughed.

"When we saw you at the lake, Hermione got a golden rose and she was suddenly wearing a new blue necklace all in a months time," Fred laughed.

"Point taken," Hermione laughed, "we don't really want people to know until the ball though,"

"Your secret's safe with us," he laughed.

"So, I'm guessing everyone saw Draco here then?"

"No, with a bit of help from my dad's cloak and a good prediction from Madame Pomfrey, we kept you in the dorms for the most part. Only Neville saw Draco. We put him in my bed and I took the couch," 

"Thanks," Draco laughed.

"So you can make a Patronus now then?" Fred said.

"Yeah,"

"What animals are you then?"

"Stag,"

"Dog,"

"Otter,"

"Otter,"

"Harry Potter. I'm sorry I had to go there," Ron laughed.

"Wait so you have the same?"

"Yeah,"

"Wicked,"

"I'd say that you better look after her but I don't think I need to anymore," George chuckled.

"Ours are possums which makes a lot of sense if you think about it,"

"Like Crash and Eddie," Hermione and Harry laughed but nobody else understood.

"Muggle joke," Hermione giggled.

"I'm gonna go back to my common room so I can get ready to go to Hogsmeade, I'll see you all later," he kissed Hermione, "Love you,"

"Love you too," Draco left and Ginny squealed.

"You two are so cute together!"

"Thanks," Hermione blushed.

"Well, I'm gonna take a leaf out of ferret boy's book and go get ready," Fred walked off, as did George.

"Me too,"

"We all might aswell just go," Hermione laughed and they all went to get ready.