Chapter 15

Playlist: Oh my gosh by yemi alade. I think I should be uploading more Nigerian songs yeah? I just hope that chapter makes up for the last one.

As we were entering coldstone, someone bumped into me and I couldn't believe who I saw.

Zain freaking ab. Yes Zainab and she wasn't alone at all. She was with Jeremy.

"Hey Z." I heard Nonso say beside me.

"Hey Nonny. How you doing?" She said grinning from ear to ear.

"I'm good. How are you enjoying the midterm?" Yes they were obviously having a conversation leaving Jeremy and I out.

I sighed." Oh hey Oluchi. What's good?" She said cheerfully like she just saw me standing there.

I raised my eyebrows. I was shocked. Zainab and I were no longer enemies but I can't say we are friends but we don't talk at all outside club.

"Everything's good. We'll see you guys around." With that, Nonso and I left and walked into coldstone.

We got home around 6 to find Amara and her 'lady gang' giggling and making noise; probably famzing one fine boy they must have seen on Instagram.

I walked past them and walked to my room with Nonso by my side. I opened my door and heard a squeal. I looked up and saw Jane, my childhood friend. Okay so I've known Jane literally all my life. Her dad and my dad were both business partners at one point in time. We had been best friends ever since I saw her when I was just five years old. We were basically twins just that she was lightly taller and lighter than me. Her natural hair was almost the same length with mine. She left my school because her parents moved to Abuja so she had to move too.

She had big light brown eyes, her lips were redish brown. She was about 5ft6. She has always been so hyperactive and basically very annoying. She was slim thick with a very slim waist.

She jumped on me, bringing me back. "Guy Lu I've missed you so much. I came and I didn't see you till your sister told me you went out. Life has been so boring without you honestly. So who's this hottie?" She whispered the last part while wriggling her eyebrows. I smiled, typical Jane.

"He's my boyfriend nah. You know Jeremy and I are no longer together." I turned to Nonso and dragged him towards me. "Nonso this is Jane my childhood friend; she more or less like a sister to me and Jane this is Nonso my boyfriend." With that, they shook hands and Nonso left the room.

Jane closed the door of my room, took my hands and drew towards my bed. " So gist me every teeny tiny detail like everything. How's CHS, how are uju and Bukky doing? How's everything and don't miss out on the Nonso part if not I'll kill you." She said smiling.

I told her everything I could, she literally drained me of the little gist I knew.

"So when are uju and Bukky coming for the sleepover?" She asked standing up to take her phone from my bedside drawer.

"On Wednesday. So you'll surely meet them. Why didn't you tell me you were going to come? I could have downloaded some movies that we can watch."

"I wanted it to be a surprise." She said it with a duh look on her face. I smiled at her and completely zoned out.

"Earth to Lu!" Jane snapped her fingers across my face. I glared at her playfully. "What are you thinking of?"

I smiled. "I just wish he was here you know? I wish he was with me. Most times, I feel he's watching me and my every step. You guys would have made a cute couple." I sighed. Jane had a sad look on her face. This was one topic that everyone avoided.