Part 1

Part 1

Room 572 (Early morning 6am)

The room was filled with moans and groaned of a man and a lady which was pushing pulling pumping and jumping on each other.. The bed was shaking due to their aggressive stunts.. They were lost in their own world to gives the same pleasure to each other.. They don't even care what they were committing a SIN.. The only they cares was their desire which was developing in them and arguing to have IT.. The man which was none other than Arnav Singh Raizada was wildly kissing his bedmate Lavanya Kashyap.. He bite every corner of her lips and make her hissed in pain.. He don't even bother he was giving pain to her.. While, Lavanya was copping with his actions and trying to make herself capable for this hot and dashing man who is the king of Fashion Industries..The quilt only covered some parts of their body while the other Half of the quilt was lying lifeless just like their clothes which don't have an owner right now..

They started to create a blissful night by trying it for the second time.. The rooms was only accompany by the deem lights and the pleasure voice of theirs..

After two hours.. Both of them was resting on the bed while Lavanya's body was covered with a white bed sheets.. She was sleeping on his chest who was still inhaling some airs to cool his exhausted acts.. Lavanya slowly open her eyes only to find him awake.. She rubbed her fingers on his juicy lips..

Lavanya: "ASR.." he looked at her and smiled..

Arnav: "You look tired..??"

Lavanya: "Of course I will.. We was trying for several times.." He winked at her.. She touched his bare chest and slowly seducing him.. He was effected due to the touch and was about to react but the sound of his mobile echoed in the whole room.. He move Lavanya aside and a broad smile appear on his face seeing the caller ID.. He hurriedly answer it with a joy of excitement..

Arnav: "Hey.. Jaan.. Missing me..?" The person on the other side already turn red due to the words.. "You are blushing KHUSHI.. I can see you.."

Khushi: "Now stop flirting with me.. You remember right what day is today..? I don't want you to be late.." He nodded in agreement..

Arnav: "Of course I remember it's our marriage today.." She smiled broadly..

Khushi: "Then come fast.. I will be waiting.."

Arnav: "I will never make you wait for me.. I will be there on time.. Love you Khushi.." She too replied and cut the called.. Lavanya was just staring at him who was damn engrossed with his to be wife.. She literally fumes knowing the fact that this man will be owe by someone else..

Lavanya: "So it's your marriage aa..??" He turn behind only to find some uneasiness on her face..

Arnav: "You knew me well Lavanya.." She hug him from behind who was sitting on the edge of the bed.. He move her hand off from him and stood up to wear his clothes.. She was disappointed when he waves her off..

Lavanya: "You love her..??" Wearing his pants..

Arnav: "More then everything.." this one phase meant a lot..

Lavanya: "Then what are you doing with me..??" He smirked..