Chapter 17

I stand there smiling as Jimmy introduces Demi, "Joining my team is my BFF, and she’s also in the middle of a big national headlining tour. Here is Demi Lovato!"

She comes out with a gift bag giving Jimmy and Kristen hugs. When she gets to me she says, "Long time, no see!" 

I stick my tongue out at her as she walks over to Jimmy and says, "I got you a congratulatory gift because we've been friends for so long now."

Jimmy laughs, "For so many years now!"

"Yes so many years now. Ever since we were little kids." 

"Yes, so here you go." She gives him the bag and I kind of hold my breath. I saw Natalie giving her the gift at some point backstage, I can only imagine. 

As Jimmy goes to open the bag, Kristen offers to hold his stuff. Suck up! Not that I should be saying anything... I don't see it but all of a sudden I see Jimmy's face go blank and Demi smiling.

"Bang!" 

I look over and see one of Demi's concert shirts with 'My BFF FFFFFFFFFFF' on it. He gives a quick laughs, thanks her and hands it over to a crew member. Now that was funny. 

"Okay now pal, everyone knows how to play Pictionary here. Thirty seconds on the clock, we each take a turn. And then we'll have a show down at the ends and whoever wins, wins a t-shirt."

Demi claps her hands in a dramatic way and says, "Whoa, whoa not that one right?"

"No, no that is a sweat shirt. Now Kristen, you'll go first."

We both nod as she goes to board and I sit on the couch. I am going to win this shit.

As she starts drawing what I think is an elephant Demi goes, "Do you want to make a snowman?"

I just shake my head and continue guessing. "A camel, no a rhino, no an elephant! Yes an elephant, okay. Square, triangle, house! Window." I get what it is but the damn buzzer goes off.

Jimmy says the answer, "It's the elephant in the room!"

No shit Sherlock! Kristen and him argue because he saw it. He doesn't get points though. It's the other team's turn and Jimmy does two trees and a hammock. Demi gets it within like ten seconds. I swear no fair. It's my turn to draw next. I pick out number seven and it's dental floss. What the fuck. I just take the marker and draw Spongebob teeth in it. And Kristen fails miserably. I never liked this chick when I watched her on TV never mind this. At the end I just get bummed and write the words down as Demi laughs. Damn she's competitive. Demi goes up and draws a stick figure with a big butt. Immediately I think of the song and start dancing along to it in my head. Jimmy says Kim Kardashian but then sees the phone and gets it right. Butt Dialing. How creative!

He notions to Kristen that it's time to do the last round, "Whoever wins this, wins it all."

"That doesn't make sense." 

"Well, stop doing the damn math!" I look over at Demi who is loving this. I'm gonna win this! I feel like it's the Olympics.

All of a sudden Kristen's drawing a boxing glove and a lollipop. Without thinking it over I say, "hand job!" 

Immediately in regret, I see Demi and my people giving me a disappointed look. I shrug when the buzzer goes off and it gets awkward. Jimmy does the exit and I'm rushed off to do a mini interview in some room.

The producer says, "Hello my name is Jason, I'm a producer on the show. That was your first TV interview so we will let that slip go, for now. Right now we are going to do a segment that we do with new artists called: 'My First Album' that gets released online. Ready?"