Chapter 16

After I finally finished my food after forty minutes, I'm done eating! "Good job! Now let's make a shopping list!"

I roll my eyes and she takes out a binder and pen. I quickly look at the paper she has, it gives all different meal options. Great! I'm on a meal plan.

Holly asks, "What fruits do you like?"

"Watermelon, cantaloupe, red grapes, red apples, pineapple, cut up skinless pears, strawberries if there in Nutella on it, and Bananas!"

We then go through each categories, and fight over some stuff. "No, I will not eat any fish."

"Why not, you said you love Lobster and shrimp."

"That is shell fish, that is not. Regular fish has scales and shell fish don't. One lives in fresh water the other lives in salt water. Do you see my point?"

"Fine, but you have to makeup the protein in some way. Since you don't like nuts, fish, or pigs."

"Can you stop, I don't have a problem. Why are you making it out like I do?"

"If you didn't have a problem, then we wouldn't be arguing right now."

"No, it's because I don't have any freedom."

"It's not the freedom part, it's the control. Why are you afraid of loosing that?"

I start laughing, "leave me alone."

"Can't do that."

"Why! You're treating me like I'm in treatment."

She then goes on and on about how I need to stop fighting her on this because I need to stay healthy yadha, yadha, yadha. Done!

"Now that we've gotten your meal plan figured out, let's go shopping!"

I roll my eyes, "great, more fun."

She smiles, "I thought you would see it that way."

--------------

After an hour shopping trip and 200 dollars later we were finally back in the car. "Can we go home now?"

"No, we have one more place to go first."

Great, my favorite. Retail shopping, I guess we'll be going to the mall! After about ten minutes, my theory was proven right as we pull into a parking garage attached to a huge mall. "Why are we here?"

"You just accomplished something, and you deserve a reward."

I shrug, probably some bullshit thing that will make me more pissed off in the end. After parking, I get out of the car and walk into the mall. I've never really liked going to the mall, probably because the closest one to my house was thirty or more minutes. "I don't like escalators, can we take the elevator or stairs?"

She nods as we walk to the elevator. Yes, I win something! "Where are we going anyway?"

"I told you, you're getting a reward."

"What reward would that be?"

"A few days ago you asked Demi if you could get something, and we are here today to get you it."

I look at her slightly confused, she hit the fourth floor button. I look at the directory and realize where we're going. "Oh sweet."

The elevator stops and I follow Holly when she walks down the hallway. I'm finally getting a new phone! We then pass the Apple store, and I get disappointed. Where are we going exactly?

Holly finally stops in front of what looks like a pet store. We walk in and I immediately gush over all the puppies and doggies. They are so dam cute! I follow her as she goes up to a worker and says, "hi, we would like to adopt the Puggle."