Chapter 7

-Wednesday-

The rest of the week went by really fast after my little confrontation with Jill. That woman's a piece of work, but oh well. As I predicted, Simon signed me. As of now my pre-production time will almost entirely be in the studio. Rock Band is a movie-musical so I need to record the music, and once the movie is out my album will be too and I'll be on tour with that band. I've had brief conversations with the boys but never any proper ones. In the movie's post production phase, I'll be filming for Cheaper by the Dozen, which will be really awesome. I think I actually am kind of more excited about that. Somehow, we are going to get done all of the filming for the first season which is 22 episodes in 3 months. BS, but whatever. That's just how it is. I ended up getting into Fame, it has an all-star cast so production will start this time next year. I know it sounds crazy, but it's what I wanted... sort of. Oh well, right now my mom and I are waiting for our luggage at the airport. Originally I was scheduled to fly back around eight and get here at four. However, since I landed a part on Glee that will happen sometime, Ryan and Simon thought it would be best for me to meet Demi. Now, that was the highlight of my trip. Not saying I don't care about that my dreams and my life long goals coming true or anything, but I mean really. Demi is just Demi! 

Now it's 1:30 Eastern Time, meaning I woke up at 3am in LA time. I barely got any sleep because of that stupid layover. Demi's sound check starts at three, so I'm going to eat lunch with my aunt, who is coming in for the show from Maine, and with my dad who'll bring my mom home too. Brilliant planning on our behalf, I know. I don't think I'll honestly be able to eat though, I mean who could when you're this excited? Once we get our bags we start walking into the lobby where my father could see us.

I see my dad holding up a huge poster saying, "Rouleau's Let's Go!"

I laugh and both my mom and I run over to my dad. He gives us each a hug and kiss. They're so cute! As we get in the car, I call my aunt and we decide to go to McDonald's so we can just kinda chew and screw. Darcy styled my makeup to be glow in the dark just like the Neon Lights video, boo yeah! My face is gonna glow fantastically! 

"So how was your trip Jess?"

"It was amazing!"

"Are you excited for tonight?"

"That's not even a question right?"

Both my parents laugh. Neither of my parents has ever really appreciated Demi, blaming her for some of my problems. This might be partly true, but that doesn't matter because she makes me really happy. That's what should really matter. After a short drive we arrive and I call my aunt again.

"Hey, where are you?"

"Um, just getting off the highway. I don't really know where to go from here though."

I laugh and hand over the phone to my dad. I've never really been around here so I'll just let the big guy handle it. Soon enough my aunt is here and looking rather business like. I immediately run up to her and give her a hug. I swear, even though she is technically my mom's best friend, I get more excited to see her. We get into the restaurant and quickly go through the order line. Soon enough we were sitting down and eating. I ordered an orange soda, I wanted to get a Mountain Dew but my parents wouldn't let me because I get crazy, eight piece chicken nugget, and a medium fry. I figured since I'll be jumping once the concert starts so much that I would burn off all those calories. As soon as we are done my parents say good bye and we hop in the car.

"Nice car." 

"Thanks I got it a couple of weeks ago."

She puts on her sound system and plays Demi music, I freaking love this woman! She is so bad ass but so house wife at the same time.