Chapter 2

I wake up and I hear the hotel wake up call. Yesterday was certainly fun! After we got off the plane we went to the hotel and got settled. We got there around noon so we went to the beach to relax. While there I met a boy who was pretty cute.

Flashback

"Mom I'm hungry!"

She nods.

"Can I go get something?"

"Sure, here's a twenty. Get me a hotdog and another diet coke too."

I nod, put on a cover up, grab my phone, and walk over to the food counter. I look at the menu and decide to order myself a Gatorade and a hot dog. I'd get a cheese burger, but I'm in a bathing suit. Even though it's a one piece, I don't need to be bloated as hell. I ring the bell and see the stereotypical California guy come running over to my window. He had beautiful blue eyes and the perfect smile. He is pretty cute. I smile as he gazes back into my eyes.

"Hey, what would you like to order?"

I tell him exactly what I want and he smiles. He is way more attractive than he gives himself credit for, damn. I soon realize by the tone of his voice that he is probably gay, not to be judgmental but that's what it seems like. After he gets me the food I ordered I turn around and bump into someone, managing to drop my stuff on the ground. I bend to the ground to get my stuff and see an even cuter guy. Is California just filled with hot guys or what? He had a chiseled body, with a red bathing suit. His eyes were brown like brownies, and his skin was smooth and a light chocolate. He opened his mouth but got kind of speechless.

He stuttered out, "Oh sorry."

I smile and say, "My fault, I should've been watching where I was going."

"No, I was looking at my phone. Let me at least pay to get you a new meal."

I think for a second before replying, "Well, I don't like taking money from strangers."

He laughs. "How about you give me your number and you won't be."

He smiles and I nod. I wonder if he's the quiet type. He can't be that quiet if he's talking to me now. I give him my phone and he puts his number in. We say our goodbyes after a while and I returned to what I was doing. This should be fun.

End of Flashback

I change into my black pencil skirt and a fancy top. Everyone always says that it's their favorite outfit on me. I do my makeup: black eyeliner, mascara, tan eye shadow, and a nude lip. I fix my hair to add a slight wave and a poof. I also bring an extra pair of clothes in case I will need them later. We walk downstairs and get in the car Simon rented for us. I swear, this guy must really like me or something if he's willing to go out of his way like this. Then again, he is a millionaire so this probably does not hurt his bank account at all.

"So do you believe Jessy is ready for this?"

"If I didn't believe it then we wouldn't be here. Although I'm not a stage mom, I'm also not a fool."

"Was it your decision to put Jessy into the business?"

"No, she did it all on her own. She would cry whenever I suggested quitting dance class and she was the one to fill out all the paperwork for her application for high school."

"What's her work ethic like?"

"She's a teenager."

I stop her, "No don't even go into the negative. Be yourself but also be very mindful that whatever you say will automatically show on me."