CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

Alexander

Tristan and Victor were playing with the triplets as people mingled with Drakkon Shire pack. We had Alpha's from neighboring packs along with a few or their members gathered to welcome this small new pack.

It was fun watching these people get together and earn respect enough to warrant treaties. Two people were lucky enough to find their mates here which made this occasion rather lucky.

I stood among my friends, and we laughed and talked while watching the cluster of new and old faces around us. I found myself constantly watching my mates interact with our kids.

Nickolai, Elias and Idris absolutely adores their fathers and them running around with one another while the rest of us pretended to be mature made my heart melt.

"So, can we all just congratulate ourselves on how beautiful everything is?" Linus said gaining my attention. I smiled and rolled my eyes. "I mean, guys, look at this! The peace, the love! It's amazing!"

"Yes, yes, yes, we did a good job." Theodore laughed drinking his drink.

"I agree, I mean, look at how far we've come." Gabriel smiled looking at his own son who was playing with my mates, my sons and Dante. "Just years ago most of us," he gave me a pointed look, "would be running away and fighting with everyone."

"Hey, in my defense..." I huffed rolling my eyes. "You know what, whatever." They all laughed.

"What I'm trying to say is...even though the whole group isn't here...we did good." Gabriel grabbed Theodore's free hand and Linus grabbed mine.

"These two are so cheesy," I whined and Theodore nodded.

"Big time." We laughed and began dancing with everyone.

Drakkon Shire pack looked to have a long and bright future. My friends were happy and healthy, I felt reborn and I had a wonderful family.

Tristan held Nickolai and Victor held Elias while I carried Idris and the six of us danced together, laughing when Tristan and Nickolai would make funny faces and bust ridiculous moves. Then the kids wanted nothing to do with us as all three of them went to steel Harkin who pouted as he was forced to dance with them. I held my mates close even though the music was loud and pumped, I moved slowly looking up at them.

"I love you," Victors nuzzled my cheek and purred and Tristan wiggled his eyebrows making me roll my eyes affectionately.

"I love you," they said together and kissed my cheeks.

***

I moaned and stretched my neck out for Victor to suckle on, Tristan came up behind me, his warm flesh pressed against me and I shivered as he grabbed my hair.

My cock ached for release but we were taking our time. I looked down at Victor before I moulded our lips together in a kiss so hot my knees shook. Behind me, Tristan thumbed my ass, rubbing against my quivering hole before inserting his lubed finger. I groaned and held Victor's thigh for balance and the man took hold of my cock, squeezing it and I gasped, leaning my forehead on his broad shoulders.

"You like that?" Tristan sucked on my earlobe as I struggled to form a word, the stretched me while Victor teased my nipples and slowly pumped my cock. I pushed against his large chest and found myself in front of his large hard cock. I took it into my mouth just as Tristan impatiently shoved his dick into me.