ANNOUNCEMENT

Thank you all so much.

Oh my God! We did it! I feel so happy my heart could explode. Can you believe it? The series is over. Its done. Its dusted, I finally completed it!/oh my word, people, I wanna cry.

What a ride. I honestly have so much I wanna say but, really I wanna thank you all for your support. Honestly, I probably would have never finished this series without it and I just...I'm so grateful!

This series is my baby because it is my first. Like, it's the one story I had been developing for years and it has finally come full circle. These characters all mean the world to me and they will always be number one in my heart. I don't care, their my favourite.

I still need to edit the last three books of the series and I hope to do it as soon as I've edited all of my old books. This one in particular has a few places I was not fully happy about but kept because I will come back to fix it. Your patience is appreciated.

This is the end of a beginning to be honest. I have so many ideas for their children and because of that you will most definitely be seeing our dear friends again. That island, I hope you guys are prepared but, spoiler alert it is going to be a major part in on of the four casters kids lives.

Xavier, well, I know you guys might wonder about this particular council member. I don't know what happened to be honest. Boy just ran off with his mate and they are happy wherever country they settled in. I was kind of mad at myself for allowing him to be so distant especially as we all saw everyone else grow closer, but, I had to remember, not every group of friends stay together throughout and Xavier is just that friend who decided to have a life of his own, to genuinely start fresh with new people and the love of his life. I'm still salty but it was his decision. He has no I'll feelings, I promise.

Anyway. I can't wait to share with you guys some of their kids journeys, some of them will have to share a book cause, no, they have too many children I even struggle to keep up even with the notes I have about them. However, it will be some time before we see those angels because I have other commitments and I can't ignore them. Sob

Also, I have a surprise, after this announcement there will be a chapter, evil grin. This will be a sneak peak chapter about someone we all know and love because, as Alexander kept hinting, there is so much to do after death.

That last part alone should tell you who its about. Evil laugh.

The idea, bear with me, came around a time I came to the conclusion of what needed to happen and I fell in love with it that I just kept going with it. It took some time but I have decided that yes. This book is happening and for those of you who wanna take the chance, come with an open heart and be prepared for another epic love!

Or a continuation of an epic love. Spoiler alert!!!!

I'm so funny. Byeeeeeeee! You amazingly beautiful people. I love you all so much! And I'm so happy I get to share my most prized and crazy worlds with you!!

Xoxo
Lonesome_Fire