CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Alexander

"You! How did you do that!?" I looked around myself surrounded by all these beautiful naked and exotic women. I flushed and squinted at the person. Who asked me a question. She was just was beautiful and closest to me. She stood tall, her breasts perked and plump I swallowed not sure how to feel.

"Uh...well, you see, I just..."

"You are warlock, correct?" She stepped closer, walking as anyone clothed would, except she wasn't and I saw everything.

"Uh....I prefer the term Caster."

"So does our teacher," she smiles brilliantly. She had a dimple in her one cheek, the fire glowed against her ivory skin and I felt myself flush which was weird. "I am Heshaki. Daughter of the Moon." I looked up at the full moon and nodded slowly.

"I am sorry for the intrusion, I'll just...go." I said and looked down... I saw her...yeah, I coughed and turned, the women giggled.

"My dear, have you never seen a women before?"

"Uh...no...uh...sorry."

"Do not be, my flesh excites you. I am flattered." I blinked slowly.

"You are?" I asked shook and she nodded slowly.

"Join our feast, brother and share your story." She grabbed my hand, it was warm and I gapped. I was a mess of confusion. I was so sure I was gay. Promise, they probably did something to bewitch anyone who came upon them...like sirens, yes, I will stick to that conclusion.

"What exactly is going on...here?"

"Ceremonial prayer to the goddess of Moon. We thank her for the bountiful year and for our youth." She smiled as she was handed a silver robe. "It is a true honor to serve her."

"Ah, of course." I cleared my throat. We entered a  large cave with a large table inside full of food and drink.

"Please, sit." I sat staring at the walls in awe. Drawings of wolves and large cats were all over, of people who dances or seemed to just be standing around a fire and a glowing silver light the shape of a woman. "Do you like them?" She asked me grinning. "That is our history, our people have lived and loved and died for it all." She said looking as everyone joined us in robes.

"Is it all fact?"

"Yes, or course. We have loved the wolf, mothered their children, the panther too has been a sacred creature as well as our most popular lover." She grinned at me and offered a wink. "The beast of Norë has haunted us, it feasts on the flesh or casters to strengthen itself."

She motioned to a large drawing in red, a triangular face surrounded by fire. It's eyes black as coal. From the drawing alone I felt a shiver or fear.

"All casters must fear the face of man because of it." She motioned to the drawing beside it which was of a normal human face. "The transformation is unnatural, this creature messes with balance. It must be destroyed."

"Why are you telling me this?" She looked me in the eye and smiled.

"Because in due time, you shall lay with it."