CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Alexander

I hadn't seen or heard from Danielle in two weeks but in that time I had started attending classes at a nearby college and had a dance party at Gabriel's and babysat Harkin, I think the kids growing to like me. Also, Victor and Tristan have started acting like babies because of the fact that I have friends I can visit as often as I want.

Everything has been rather, lovely and normal and its never stopped being weird for me, but I like it, I like it a lot.

Right now, I was in the living room, studying and going over tomorrow's topic. My phone rang and I sighed.

"Hello?"

"Have you ever been rock climbing? We should go rock climbing? Doesn't it sound fun to go rock climbing?" Linus rambled almost instantly.

"Uhm, do you have some kind of off button, cause I could have sworn you didn't talk this much before." He scoffed as I flipped open my laptop.

"Are you in or not?"

"I don't see why you want to do something so dangerous. Will Fraden be joining us?"

"Dude, what do you think this is? Of course he's joining, so are you're mates and Theo's and Gabriel's." I nodded then.

"I don't see how this will be run." He sighed.

"You need to live child, this isn't the time to be saying no to anything."

"That's like telling me that when you wanna jump off a cliff I should follow you, no questions asked."

"That's exactly it." He said and I laughed.

"Oh, I fear for the children you'll have."

"Children? What children? Who said anything about having children?" He questioned rapidly.

"Slow down man, I was only saying."

"Well, for your information, I will never have children. I forbid it. Nope, Jennifer had one enough for the whole house."

"Jennifer?"

"Fraden's many great neice." I nodded slowly.

"Okay...so, you really don't ever want to have kids?"

"Yep, I thought about it and...yeah, not happening."

"Seems fair."

"The rest of our group is just crazy, especially since more than half of us are only just 20."

"You know what they say, age is just a number."

"Yeah? Well I feel like we are encouraging teenage pregnancy." I couldn't help laugh at him as he rambled on.

"You are so full of it. Our circumstances warrant that not to be a problem."

"Yeah? That isn't an excuse." I laughed.

"You're too much. You'll have a kid with this attitude in no time."