34.

Grace's P.O.V

"Gracie?" Came the soft knock.

"Coming." I called out to the door. I picked up all the pregnancy sticks and threw them in the ladies hygiene bin in one of the stalls.

I quickly went to the door and unlocked, putting a smile on my face as I opened it. Roman stared at me in concern.

"What are you doing?" I asked him casually.

"Toni rang. She said you locked yourself in the toilets." His face was covered in a frown.

"Sorry. I just needed somewhere quiet for a little while." I walked past Roman back to my office.

"You do have an office." Roman said softly as he followed me.

"I know. I just needed to be left alone. It was getting too much in here." I looked at Roman and placed a hand on his chest. "I'm fine."

Roman didn't seem too happy about that answer.

"Honestly, I am. I had a slight panic attack, but now I'm okay."

Roman's face was emotionless. "Panic attack?" He asked. "I've never seen you have a panic attack before."

"I do get them. It's just been a while." I told him as I went to my desk and sat down.

"What caused it?"

He isn't going to leave. "I got some important dates mixed up and I freaked out. You know I like to be ahead in my work. It's been so busy since you've added another three companies in." I lied as I typed away on the laptop.

I could feel Roman staring at me but I ignored him. I tried to focus on my work and it was hard with his eyes boring into me.

"Was there any thing else?" I asked him. Roman shook his head as he came over. I looked up at him as he bent down and placed a kiss on my lips.

"No princess."

I smiled. I was starting to let that grow on me.

I watched as Roman walked out off my office. I heard the elevator open than close before I got up and went to Toni's desk.

"Did he go in the elevator?" I asked her.

"Yes Miss Griffin."

I turned on my heel and went back in to my office and closed the door, leaning on it.

Oh dear. What am I going to do? I'm suppose to move in to Roman's after work.

He can't know. Not yet. Crap! I went to my desk and packed up my stuff. Screw the rest of today.

I piled every thing in to my laptop bag and walked out. "I'll see you on Monday." I smiled to Toni. "Just get Georgia to email me the photos."

"Sure, Miss Griffin." Toni smiled. I hit the button for the lifts and waited.

This can't be right. Pregnancy tests can be wrong.

Yes Grace, I thought to myself. All six of them were wrong, get a grip!

I can't do this. I'm not ready for this. I know I was slack about the pill, but Roman has been using condoms. Oh no. Did one burst? How can this happen?

I can't talk to Hope, she is six months pregnant and a hormonal mess. I can't talk to mum, then she will be as happy as ever and will only see the positive side of this. I can't talk to Roman, because then he will know.

I got off the elevator in the garage and went to my car, unlocking it and getting in. Think Grace.

I started it up and drove out of the garage, trying to find anywhere I can go. I drove for about twenty minutes before pulling over.