9.

Grace's P.O.V

It has taken me a week to get the courage up to do this. I wore a trench coat in today and wore it most of today too in case Roman saw me.

I took my hair out and messed it up in the elevator, checking myself in the mirrors until it looked close enough to what I had imagined.

I opened his door and closed it, unbuttoning my coat and dropping it over the chair I passed.

Now I'm sitting on his desk, smiling seductively at him.

I had crossed my legs, my hand ready to snap his laptop shop when I saw his eyes move.

They wondered up my leg.

Yes!

He stared a bit longer at my breasts then what I would have liked, but it's working.

Thank you to my bra, the best padded push up bra ever!

I saw Roman swallow as I also saw the hunger in his eyes.

I looked down at Roman, smiling.

Don't slip now, Gracie! It was actually Dean's idea to do this when I told him about the garden party on Saturday.

I had to message him though, I wasn't game enough to talk about it aloud.

"Hi Roman." Yes! My voice didn't shake.

"Gr...ace."

He faltered! It's working.

"I was thinking," I tilted my head to the side. Yes I hate playing the blonde stereotypes, but it does help me. "That maybe, we," I had to say we, it was the only way I had a higher chance of getting a yes. "I don't know, maybe do something."

Roman didn't answer me and I wasn't sure if I still had him under my spell. I leaned forward and teased at his tie.

"Just, you and me." I whispered to him. "This past week, I've been soooo," I looked down deliberately before looking back in to his eyes. "Lonely." I gently bit the bottom of my lip.

I saw him swallow again. Yes! I could see his hunger building in his eyes. Roman tilted his body and chair towards me more.

That's it, take the bait.

I looked down at my hand as I took his tie, pulling him forward. "Well?" I breathed on to him, my heart pounding. Come on Gracie, you've started it, play a little with with your food, get him to soften, then go for the kill.

I felt a hand glide up my thigh, his fingertips just under the hem of my mini skirt. I played with my fingers on the collar of his shirt as I bit my lip again. "What do you say?"

I felt another hand on my other thigh as I smiled a bit wider, raising an eyebrow at him.

"What do you have in mind?" Came his lowered dark voice.

I wanted to shiver, I think I'm over my head here. I've gotten too far carried away.

"I was thinking, maybe, tonight, we could start by having dinner together." I answered him softly as his hands went up my sides.

As he proceeded to do that, Roman got up off his chair slowly, leaning towards me.

I leaned back, making sure I had my girls pointed towards him as Roman moved his laptop and other items out from behind me.

He kept coming closer and I could feel myself slowly freak out, but I kept smiling at at him as I eventually was flat on my back on his desk.

Roman's hands went to my arms and held them above my head as I tilted my head to the side, letting out a moan. I didn't plan for that!