Chapter 21

Hey, I hope you enjoy the second to last chapter of this story! Thank you so much for sticking with this story and making it achieve over 9000 reads. You guys mean everything so thank you very much.

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------

I walked over to him and his lips were pulled into one of his famous smirks. I loved seeing him pull that face, it drove me crazy and I would give anything to be able to have him now. I had to keep reminding myself that we were in a public building and anybody could see us but I would give anything to be able to have his touch.

"Yeah and what are you going to do with me?" he questioned. I felt a tingly feeling spread through me just from his words. It was ridiculous that he had that much influence over my body.

"Unfortunatly nothing because we are on school property," I replied.

I sat down in my seat and he let out a little laugh. He walked over to me and took the seat by me. He grabbed hold of my top and pulled me towards him. I let out a little scream but it was soon silenced by his thin lips pressing firmly against mine. His lips work against mine and I soon succumb to the intensity between us. Our lips moved in sync and I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip. I quickly parted my lips and his hot tongue dived in. Our tongues danced together and a rush of electricity ran through me. I wanted him.

We broke apart and his eyes were glazed with lust. They had darkened and I recognised that look. He wore it before things started to heat up between us. I let out a giggle and said, "No! We can't do this here. Besides didn't this mornings activities satisfy you enough?"

"They were very pleasing but I just can't seem to get enough of you," he said.

"Well tough. Not here. We could get caught!" I laughed.

"I know. I'm sorry. I can't control myself sometimes. You shouldn't look like you do, Miss Miller," he said.

"Mr Haner, that is highly inappropriate," I giggled.

"Hmm. I blame you," he laughed. "So, you seemed to be getting on with the new girl, Ellie."

"She's alright. She has taken a liking to you which I am not entirely happy about." I told him.

He let out a chuckle. It sent tingles through me. I loved hearing him so happy and carefree because it didn't happen often. It was a breath of fresh air. "I think somebody is jealous." he commented.

"I think you maybe right." I admit because deep down he knows that anyway. "I'm sick of girls swooning over you and there is nothing I can do about it. I want to hit them and scream that you're mine."

He let out another laugh and I laughed with him, it was just too infectious. He was in a really good mood this morning, it had to be the sex. "Well its a good job I only have eyes for you then because nobody can compare to you. You are smart. Sexy. Funny. Beautiful. And great in bed," he told me between planting kisses down my neck which sent shivers through me.

"I am?" I question. He looked at me puzzled. "I mean about the last part. The sex. I'm new to all of that stuff and I know you're not. I guess I'm just worried that I'm not giving you your needs."

"Sophie, don't ever say that." he said as his chocolate orbs looked deep into my blue ones. "You are way better than anybody I've had before because I didn't love them. They didn't make me feel the way only you can. Do you want to know a secret?" he asked and I nodded enthusiastically. "You're the first girl that I've ever made love too. Yeah, I've fucked plenty of girls in my time but never once have had that. You are different to all of the because you make me feel like I'm the luckiest man alive. I love you and don't ever think so lowly of yourself."