Chapter 18

Hey, thanks for reading this and I wanted to let you know that this chapter is major rated r. I got a little carried away with it and got more graphic but oh well. I know some people love this type of stuff. Let me know what you think as always. I love reading your views so give them to me!!

--------------------------------

We drove back to his house or what I called our home earlier. I loved that he accepted it and was so happy that I said it. It made me feel so happy and I was glad that was willing to give him a second chance. I didn't think I could but I owed him so much. He helped me out when nobody else did. No matter what he did, he got me away from my mother which I will be ever thankful for.

We walked into the house hand in hand. I loved the way they fit together. They were a perfect fit. I closed the door and turned to him. He looked perfect today. He was wearing a tight black shirt which hugged his muscles and I just wanted to rip it off of him.

"Right, I'll cook tonight. I'll make you one of the best meals ever," he laughed.

I laughed too and said, "Okay. I'd like that. I'm starving,"

He walked into the kitchen to looked in the cupboards to find out what he had in. He soon realised that there was hardly any food in.

"I'm going to have to go shopping. We have nothing in. I won't be long," he said.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I asked.

"No, I won't be long besides if you want to get changed or do anything," he replied.

I laughed, "Okay I get your hint but you need to change too."

I walked over to him and placed my hands on his chest. I traced my hands over his chest and the outline of his tattoo. I felt electricity rush through me. I loved that feeling that he gave me. I had never experienced it with anyone but Brian and I loved every minute of it.

I unbuttoned a few of his buttons on his black shirt and moved me head so I could place a few gentle kisses on his bare chest. He let out a groan as I started moved further down. I managed to unbutton all of the buttons and push his shirt off.

He bent down and connected his lips with mine. His hand tangled in my hair and pushed my lips against his harder, deepening the kiss. He nibbled on my bottom lip and I granted access straight away. His tongue quickly darted in and tangled with mine making sure he explored every inch of my mouth.

We broke apart as he trailed kisses down my neck making me moan out loud.

"You're driving me crazy," he harshly whispered.

I let out a little giggle and pressed his body close even to mine. I could now feel his excitement and for some reason I felt comfortable with it. I felt like I could go further with him.

"I can tell. You might need some help with that," I said whilst biting the corner of my lip.

He let out a growl and slipped his hands up my top. He caressed my back until he finally pulled my top over my head. I felt exposed and I felt the heat immedietely rush to my face. I quickly put my hands up to my face to cover my glowing cheeks. He grabbed hold of my wrists and pulled them away from my cheeks. He placed two gentle kisses on each cheek that made me blush even more.

"You look so cute when you blush," he laughed.

I started laughing and he gently brought my lips to meet his. He pushed the kiss into a deep one but it held so much love and passion. A shiver ran down my spine and I just knew this was right. I grabbed hold of his belt and started unbuckling it. He broke the kiss and looked at me with more shock than anything else but there was still a hint of lust burning in his eyes.