Chapter 8

I ran out of his house. I was just so scared. I couldn't be with him. He is my teacher and bad things could happen to him if we were caught even though I am legal. I started walking round to my house. I was glad it wasn't too far away because it was beginning to get cold. I wasn't wearing much either which I instantly regretted walking through dark streets.

I turned around the corner and walked past a dark alley when I heard a whistle irrupt from it. My heart suddenly sank and I picked up my pace. I heard multiple footsteps walking heavily behind me. I couldn't control my breathing as I began to panic.

"Where are you going gorgeous?" A mans voice slurred. I ignored him and carried on walking picking my pace up more. "Don't run away from us. We only want to have a bit off fun." He said.

Their footsteps got heavier and faster. I realised they began to run. Before I had time to react two of them were in front of me, grinning evilly.

I still didn't saying I just wished that they would leave me alone. They closed in around me to the point where I could smell the strong alcohol on their breath. "We just want to have a good time with you. You are so sexy." Another man slurred. I felt someones finger trace up my bare leg and it made me feel sick that he had his hand on me.

"Get off of me." I finally spoke up.

"Oh you finally speak. You have amazing legs." He slurred as his hand got higher and higher until it reached the hem of my shorts. I smacked his hand away from my leg. "Fiesty. I like it." He spat. One of them grabbed my arm and pulled me into the dark alley. They surrounded me as they pressed my back against the cold brick wall.

"I bet you like it hard." One of them spoke up as they grabbed hold of the buttons on my shorts and started pulling them open.

"Please stop!" I cried out.

"I don't think so. We need a bit a fun and you will fill that perfectly." A man spat.

I let out the loudest scream I could produce hoping that someone will hear me. I was quickly silenced by a hand covering my mouth as I felt my shorts drop to the floor. I couldn't stop the tears now. I sobbed praying that they would stop. One man began unbuckling his belt and pulling them down.

Just then the hand on my mouth was removed and somebody punched him in the mouth. I couldn't see who the man was but I was so thankful that he turned up. He began hitting the others and he shouted at them. I couldn't focus in on the words due to my tears overflowing. I sunk to the floor and watched the scene unfold in front of me.

Then man who came to my rescue made them run away. He turned to me and walked over to where I was sat. He sat down next to me and put his arm around me and pulled me close to his chest. His touch sent shivers of excitement through me and I instantly knew who it was. I looked up to be met by his mesmerising brown eyes that I could easily get lost in.

"Thank you so much for saving me." I said.

"No problem. There are sick, vile men for even thinking about doing that to you." He spat.

"How did you find me?" I questioned.

"About a minute after you left I decided to run after you. I couldn't find you until I heard you scream." He told me.

"I'm so thankful you ran after me. I don't even want to think about what would have happened if you hadn't have saved me." I replied.

"I'll always be here for you." He said. "Come on, I'll take you back home." He reached for my shorts that were on the floor next to me. I stood up and he put them back on for me.

"I don't want to go back home." I told him. He scrunched up his eyebrows in confusion so I said, "I dont want to stay on my own. My mum's away."

"Come on, I have a spare room you are welcome to sleep in there." Brian said.

"Thank you." I smiled and put my arms around his waist to give him a hug. He put his arms around my shoulders and pulled me tighter against his body. I inhaled his scent which calmed me down, he smelt of his cologne, cigarettes and a hint of alcohol. I loved it and I just wanted to hug him all day.

We walked to his house and the whole time he never let go off me which was a good thing because I felt like collapsing and crying my heart out. I felt so ashamed and dirty. We walked up the driveway and into his house. He took me upstairs and showed me to the guest bedroom.

"You can sleep in here and they bathroom is at the end of the hall. I'm only next door as well." He said.

"Thanks but I have nothing to sleep in." I told him.

He rushed off into his room and came back with one of his t-shirts in his hand. "Here, sleep in this."

"Thank you so much for everything." I said whilst taking the top off of him. "Can I use your shower?"

"Yeah of course. I'll be in my room if you need me." Brian said.

I turned round and headed for the bathroom closing the door behind me. I stripped off and jumped in the shower. I must have been in for good half an hour. No matter how much I scrubbed my skin, I just didn't feel clean. I finally got out and I put Brian's top on along with my underwear. I looked through the mirror and whipped away my black smeared make up. I opened the bathroom door and made my way to Brian's guest room.

I got into the warm, comfy bed and closed my eyes. As soon as I did this my mind was flooded with memories from moments earlier. I flung them open trying to forget the horrible incident. I closed my eyes again after taking a couple of deep breaths and the same happened again. I couldn't stop shaking. I wanted his protective arms around me once again.

I got out of the bed and walked to Brian's room. I stood outside of his door pondering if I should disturb him or not. I gently pushed the door open and peered in. He had his eyes shut and looked peaceful. I thought I would leave him so I started to shut the white door.

"Are you OK?" His voice questioned.

I opened the door back up and said, "Not really. Every time I close my eyes I see them."

He opened his eyes and pulled the bed covers open. "Get in." He said. I walked over to him and his chest became clearer. It took my breath away, it was perfectly sculpted and tanned in such an amazing way that made my mouth water. I got into the space he had made me. He put his arm around me and pulled me into his chest.

"Night Sophie." He said.

"Goodnight Brian." I replied and I felt him chuckle. "What?" I asked.

"You called me Brian." He laughed.

"Is that a problem?" I questioned.

"No. I love it." He said and I knew he would be smirking. I laughed back as his grip tightened on me and I soon fell into a dreamless sleep.

----------------------------------

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed this update. Let me know what you think. Your feedback makes my day.