Chapter 19

Hey, I just wanted to say a massive thank you. I cant believe this story has reached over 6000 reads! That's just mind blowing to me and I never expected that to happen. It means a lot to me that you have supported my story. Now, time for the bad news. This story has about 3/4 chapters left. I haven't decided on the exact number yet but you will find out soon. No matter what the outcome of this story is there will be NO sequel and I am sorry to anybody who wanted one. I think I've done enough rambling and here's the new chapter. Sorry it took forever. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the smell of his amazing cooking flooding my nostrils. I could smell some type of spices that were being cooking and whatever he was making it was sure to be delicious. It always was. I jumped out of his bed and grabbed my underwear. I slipped it on and placed on of Brian's old shirts over my head. I love wearing his clothes. They smelt of him and I could never feel lonely in them.

I walked down the hallway and into the bathroom. A slight ache came from my lower regions as I moved but I didn't care. I was just so happy. Everything seemed to be going alright for once in my life. Me and Brian were perfect once again. I had already forgiven him the moment he took me to his secret spot. I realised if he could trust me with that then he could with anything.

I looked through the mirror at my shocking appearance. My hair was sticking out everywhere and my mascara had run. I was quite glad I didn't wake up next to Brian looking like this. I grabbed my brush and pulled it through my hair trying to get my short locks into some kind of order. Once that was done I grabbed a make up wipe and removed any traces of my make up. I somehow felt comfortable to do this around Brian which having no make up was a big deal to me.

I walked out of the bathroom and headed downstairs. I found Brian running around the kitchen like a maniac. He was moving at such a fast pace you would think he was on something. I caught his attention and he immediately stopped what he was doing. A wide grin appeared on his face and it reached his eyes which made them sparkle and in return mesmerised me even more.

"I think I've already told you this once but you look really sexy in my clothes," he laughed. He dropped the appliances in his hands and came over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against him. No matter how many times it happened I would never be able to get used to the rush of excitement he gave me whenever he touched me. It was like my own personal drug.

I laughed as I placed my arms around his neck, "You may have mentioned it before,"

He laughed and placed his lips against mine. The electricity shot through me and took over me. I kissed him back forcefully as he deepened the kiss as he shoved his tongue into my mouth and let it roam freely. Our tongues massaged together and I couldn't help but moan into the kiss.

He pulled away from me leaving me breathless. He pulled a piece of hair away from my face and let his finger gently caressed my cheek. "You look beautiful without make up on," he stated and I felt my cheeks instantly burn.

"Thanks," I replied and he let out a chuckle which turned me even redder. He loved his power over me way too much.

"Well, dinner is almost ready so you can go and sit at the table," he told me as he motioned towards the table and it was set up much like our fist date which brought back fond memories. I loved that he was romantic at heart, he was truly perfect.

"Okay, I'm just going to get changed then," I replied as I moved out of his grip and turned away from him.

"Oh no you don't," he laughed and he grabbed my waist pulling me back against his hard chest. "I love seeing you like way too much to let you change," he stated as he placed delicate kisses on my neck which made me shiver in sheer pleasure. I moaned out when he placed his lips on my weak spot. I felt him smirk against my skin as he sunk his teeth in and sucked making sure he left his mark on me. I gasped letting the pleasure shoot though me. His lips left my skin and he said, "Now go and sit that pretty little ass down,"